Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company offers Energy – a health insurance plan for individuals with diabetes. The plan is a part of Apollo Munich’s wellness management program for individuals with type 2 diabetes accompanied by impaired fasting glucose (IFG), impaired glucose tolerance (IGT) and hypertension.
Apollo Munich Energy: Key Highlights
- Offers coverage on individual sum insured.
- Get coverage from the age of 18 years to 65 years.
- Premium at renewal may change based on your age and change in tax rates.
- Get policy tenure is 1 year.
- The plan offers two options – Gold & Silver. Gold includes the cost of wellness test whereas Silver excludes the cost of wellness test.
- The plan offers lifelong renewability. However, renewal premiums are subject to change with approval from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) of India. Any change in benefits or premium will be intimated to policyholder minimum 3 months before.
- Offers a 30 day grace period for renewing the policy.
- Offers ‘Stay Healthy Package’ which includes your online health assessment, E- storage facilities to store your medical reports, customized diet & exercise plan from medical experts, and attractive offers & discounts on health products and services etc.
- Get 1 year waiting period on every continuous renewal of your policy.
Benefits of Energy:
- The plan offers offer comprehensive coverage.
- Get day 1 coverage for hospitalization caused diabetes and hypertension.
- No waiting period involved.
- Provides coverage for in-patient hospitalization cost.
- Get discount up to 25% on renewal premiums as a reward for maintaining good health.
- Sum insured options range from Rs.2 lakh to Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Provides personalized health coach to help you maintain a healthy & active lifestyle.
- The policy offers portability. You can transfer your health insurance policy taken from other insurance providers to Apollo Munich without facing any hassle.
- Offers tax benefits for the premiums paid under section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- The policy also offers sum insured enhancement facility to enhance your sum insured at the time of renewal. However, it is subject to ‘no claim’ made by you during the policy tenure.
- Provides monthly newsletters to keep you updated with important information on healthcare and wellness management
- Get access to a centralized helpline number to answer all your health related queries.
- Also, get access to a personalized wellness web portal that helps you monitor your medical condition by maintaining your tests reports and previous medical records.
Find cashless network hospitals nearby: Apollo Munich Network Hospital
Also Read: Best Health Insurance Plans
Also Read: How to File a Claim with Apollo Munich?
Other Health Insurance Plans from Apollo Munich
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.