This Health Insurance plan offers coverage on floater sum insured basis and offers an add-on optional cover of the critical illness listed.
Features & Benefits – Easy Health Premium:
||5 years- 65 years.
A dependent child is covered from the 91st day, if either one of the parent is covered under this policy.
||1 or 2 years.
If a 2 year plan is opted, you get a 7.5% discount.
- Lifelong renewability.
- Avail a 30 day grace period for renewing the policy.
- Renewal premium is subject to change with approval from IRDA, this change will be intimidated to the policy holder 3 months in advance.
- Individual and their family members are eligible for the cover. Family members are their spouse, dependent children, dependent parents, parents-in-law, grandparents and grandchildren.
- A 2% discount is applicable if 2 members of the family are covered and 10% if 3 or more family members are covered.
- A Maximum of 6 members can be added in a single policy. In an individual policy a maximum of 4 adults are included and 5 children can be included.
||Rs.4 Lakhs to Rs.50 Lakhs.
||If you buy a 2 year plan, you get 7.5% additional discount.
- For hospitalization of more than 24 hours, medical expenses are covered.
- 60 days prior to hospitalization, expenses incurred due to illness are covered.
- Medical expenses post 90 days after the discharge.
- 144 day care procedures are covered that are enlisted, which do not require the patient to be hospitalised.
- Domiciliary treatment that are done at home.
- During the organ transplant, the treatment expenses for the organ donor are covered.
- Emergency Ambulance service of up to Rs.2,000 are covered.
- For the shared accommodation at the hospital, daily cash is provided.
- Daily cash is paid provided the adult is accompanying the insured child during hospitalization.
- The policy gives the policy holder an option to cover the new born baby from day 1 till the baby is 90 days old.
- Pre and post maternity expenses are covered.
- Medical expenses for Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Homeopathy for the in-patient treatment are covered.
- There is a 3 year waiting period to cover the costs incurred for the dental treatment. Up to 1% of the sum insured can cover the dental expenses.
- Up to 50% of one pair of glasses or contact lenses or hearing aid is covered.
- In case of critical illness, the second opinion from the Doctor on the Apollo Munich Panel is taken. One opinion is taken per policy.
- Policy holder, who has taken a policy for sum insured Rs.15 lakhs and above, can enjoy a lump sum recovery benefit of Rs.10,000 if the hospitalization has been for more than 10 days.
- Health check-up for the policy holders is conducted once at the end of a 3 year continuous policy period
- Additional cover can be taken for the Critical illness such as cancer, coronary artery surgery, first heart attack, kidney failure, major organ transplant, multiple sclerosis, paralysis and stroke. The sum insured is either 50% or 100% of the basic sum insured the range being Rs,1,00,000 to Rs.10,00,000.
- Policy holder will get a 10% Cumulative Bonus for every claim-free year.
- Policy holder can obtain cashless service if they get a pre-authorization for the planned admissions. It needs to be obtained 48 hours prior to the admission. Any emergency admission can be notified within 24 hours.
- Sum insured can be enhanced at the time of renewal provided that there was no claim lodged and paid under the policy.
- On renewal, the policy holder can shift from other company’s health insurance to Apollo Munich.
||Policy holder can avail tax benefits for the premium amount under Section 80D of Income Tax Act.
Apollo Munich has introduced the Stay Healthy Program. The program is offered for policies with sum insured that is greater than Rs.5Lakhs.
- They conduct online health assessment.
- The individual can avail diet and exercise plan from experts.
- Individual can store their medical reports on an e-storage facility which is accessible 24 hours.
- Avail discounts and offers on health products and services.
- Individual can set alerts to track their medicinal intake and health appointments.
- Individual can subscribe to the Health newsletters and helpline services.
- Treatments within the first 30 days are not covered except for accidental injury.
- Pre-existing conditions will be covered after the 3 year waiting period.
- 2 year waiting period for cataract, hernia, joint replacement surgery, surgery of hydrocele etc. to be covered.
- Expenses arising from AIDS and HIV related diseases.
- Mental disorder, cosmetic surgery, congenital diseases and weight control treatments are not covered.
- Abuse of drugs and alcohol and the expenses incurred from them are not covered.
- The policy excludes coverage on hospitalization due to war or due to nuclear, chemical or biological weapon and radiation.
- Pregnancy, dental treatment, external aids and appliances are not covered unless specified.
Apollo Hospitals have 53 hospitals and 8000 doctors and they know healthcare very well, whereas Munich is an expert when it comes to insurance. The individual seeking policy for healthcare is in the right hands. A great customer care can be ensured, along with lifelong renewal, and most importantly the cashless access to the best doctors and hospitals. Apart from this the individual taking the policy can avail tax deduction under Section 80D. The claims are settled within 30 days and in 15 days if the case is clear.
Disclaimer: Please read and check the details of the policy to see if it meets all your requirements.
Find cashless network hospitals nearby: Apollo Munich Network Hospital
Other Health Insurance Plans from Apollo Munich
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.