Call 18601207777. Next, you need to follow certain steps to reach the ICICI Bank Home Loan customer care executive through IVR hotline number. The following steps will help you to get the required option quickly.
1. Welcome to ICICI Phone Banking.
2. Next, you will get the following options:
3. Press 3. You will hear the following options:
4. Select 1. You will get the following options:
5. Press 1. Then choose any of the following based on your requirement:
While calling the IVR number, keep your loan account number or customer ID handy. For applying for a new Home loan keep all basic information like your CTC or take-home salary, location of the property, pin code and other income related information handy.
|For NRIs when in India||18001025600|
|Non-Toll-free Numbers to India||+91-40-3099 8025|
|Missed call banking||8100881008|
|Get a call back : NRI customers||Call back service|
|Email banking for NRIsemail@example.com|
|Account login||Login to the Account|
|Branch locator||Find your nearest location|
|Service Request Generation||Contact Us|
|Online form to register complaints/grievances||Register your complaints|
|Webchat||Log in to ICICI Bank net banking to chat with the executives|
|Postal Address||ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032|
|Registered Office||ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara 390007, Gujarat, India, Tel: +91-265-6722286|
|Corporate Office||ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051 Tel: +91-22-33667777|
|Ahmedabad||079 33667777 / 44455000|
|Bangalore||33667777 / 44455000|
|Kolkata||33667777 / 44455000|
|Lucknow||3366777 / 4445500|
|Chandigarh||3366777 / 4445500|
|Mumbai||33667777 / 44455000|
|Chennai||33667777 / 44455000|
|Delhi||33667777 / 44455000|
|Gurgaon||3366777 / 4445500|
|Hyderabad||33667777 / 44455000|
|Jaipur||3366777 / 4445500|
|Jammu & Kashmir||9018667777|
|USA||1866 42424 48|
|Canada||1866 42424 48|
|UK||0 8081 314 151|
|Australia||0011 800 0424 2448|
|Singapore||800 101 2553|
|UAE||8000 9114 001|
|India||1800 102 5600|
|Hong Kong||91 40 3099 8025|
|Bahrain||+ 973 17 576 161|
|Bangladesh||+8802 8155392 / 409|
|Canada||+ 1 416 360 0909|
|China||+ 86 21 61575169 / 70|
|Dubai||+ 8000 9114 001 (toll free)|
|Abu Dhabi||8000 9114 001 (toll free)|
|Hong Kong||+ (852) 2234 2651/2234 2655|
|Singapore||+ 65 6723 9288|
|South Africa||+27 11 6767800 (Board)|
ICICI Bank has a well-designed grievance redressal system to help customers get their issues and grievances addressed by the experts. They provide the best assistance to effectively resolve your issues/grievances within quick turnaround time. These are the 4 levels of grievance redressal that they have put up in place:
1. Go to the following link - https://nli.icicibank.com/NewRetailWeb/loadGrievanceFormOne.htm. Here provide your registered email ID. After you click on ‘EMAIL’ button a new page will appear with these options:
2. Select Product/Services and then ‘Loan’ option. Next, select the most suitable option under ‘Complain related to’ and ‘Type of complain’ tab. Once done, a complaint form will appear where you need to key in your registered mail id and mobile number. Write your complaint within 1000 characters in the text box and submit.
1. If you don’t get a satisfactory resolution to problem related to Home Loan at Level 1, then you can take it to the next level. Here are the steps that follow:
2. Write to Mr. Subhendu Tripathy, Head - Phone Banking. You will get his address in the downloaded form. Click on Download Form option and fill in this form - https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/complaint/complaint-form-step2.pdf. Send it to him at the following address:
Mr. Subhendu Tripathy, ICICI Bank Ltd., Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500032
3. For reporting the issue to the Senior Management of the bank click on ‘Submit QUERY/REQUEST’ option using this link - https://nli.icicibank.com/NewRetailWeb/loadGrievanceFormTwo.htm Provide the Account/Application Number and Complaint Reference Number of Level 1. In case you do not have the reference number of Level 1 click on the option available for registering complaint without the complaint number of Level 1.
1. In case you don’t get a proper response from the concerned bodies at Level 2 or are not happy with the resolution you can directly report your grievance to the Principal Nodal Officer, Mr. Vinayak M More. Write a letter to him with your grievance in detail and send it to his postal address. Download the form from this link - https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/complaint/complaint-form-step3.pdf. Write your grievance in detail and post it to the following address:
Mr. Vinayak M More, Principal Nodal Officer, ICICI Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400051
2. Alternately, you can also reach out to Mr. Vinayak M More through this link - https://nli.icicibank.com/NewRetailWeb/loadGrievanceFormThree.htm Click on ‘EMAIL’ to access this form. Provide your Account/Application Number and Level 2 Reference number. Customers who don’t have any previous reference number can also directly write to him about their grievance. You can also call him at or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 4 business days, you can expect to get a reply from the concerned body.
3. ICICI Bank also has a dedicated Senior Management Grievance Cell to address the complaints of the customers. In case all the above-mentioned options fail to provide you with a satisfactory resolution you can get in touch with the Senior officials of the company.
Contact Mr. R. Narayanan, Senior General Manager - Head Retail Loans for Vehicle and Home on 022-39337934 anytime between 10:00 a.m. And 5:00 p.m., except holidays from Monday to Friday. You can also write to him directly at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org. You will get a response within 4 working days.
4. NRI customers can get in touch with Mr. Sriram H, Head NRI and Remittances on 022-39337933 from Monday to Friday, except for holidays. NRI customers can also directly write to him to email@example.com. You will get a response within 4 business days.
You can also reach out to the zone-wise functioning heads or Retail Business Heads of ICICI Bank. Here are the addresses and contact details:
|Head North Zone||Mr. Atul Arora (NCR) General Manager||Tel: 011-33551230 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Vishal Batra (Rest of North)||Tel: 011-33551230 Email: email@example.com|
|Head South Zone||Mr. Viral Rupani General Manager||Tel: 080-33551230 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Sidharatha Mishra Joint General Manager||Tel: 040-33551230 Email: email@example.com|
|Head West Zone||Mr. Bharat Sharma (Greater Mumbai)||Tel: 022-33551230 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Raghav Singhal (Rest of West) General Manager||Tel: 022-33551230 Email: email@example.com|
You will get a response from the business heads within 4 working days.
In case you don’t get a resolution to your satisfaction from all the above-mentioned channels, as a an approach the Banking Ombudsmen of ICICI Bank appointed by the Reserve Bank of India. Here are the addresses and jurisdictions of the Banking Ombudsmen of the bank:
|Ahmedabad||Gujarat, Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu|
|Chandigarh||Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Union Territory of Chandigarh and Panchkula, Yamuna Nagar, and Ambala Districts of Haryana.|
|Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Union Territories of Puducherry (except Mahe Region), and Andaman and Nicobar Islands|
|Guwahati||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura|
|Hyderabad||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|Kanpur||Uttar Pradesh (except for Districts of Ghaziabad, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Saharanpur, Shamli (Prabudh Nagar), Muzaffarnagar, Baghpat, Meerut, Bijnor, and Amroha (Jyotiba Phule Nagar)|
|Kolkata||West Bengal and Sikkim|
|Mumbai||Maharashtra and Goa|
|New Delhi (I)||Delhi|
|Thiruvananthapuram||Kerala, Union Territory of Lakshadweep, and Union Territory of Puducherry (only Mahe Region).|
|New Delhi (II)||Haryana (except Panchkula, Yamuna Nagar, and Ambala Districts) and Ghaziabad, and Gautam Budh Nagar districts of Uttar Pradesh|
|Dehradun||Uttarakhand and seven districts of Uttar Pradesh viz., Saharanpur, Shamli (Prabudh Nagar), Muzaffarnagar, Baghpat, Meerut, Bijnor, and Amroha (Jyotiba Phule Nagar)|
|Jammu||State of Jammu and Kashmir|
Yes, you can. You will have to provide some basic details like your take home and gross salary, PAN card number, location of the property, nature of business or income, etc.
You can track the status report of your loan application online through the status tracker available here - https://apsweb.icicibank.com/LoanAtClick/CheckStatus.jsp. Insert your application number to get the latest status.
Yes, they have missed call banking facility. Just give a missed call to 8100881008 and the customer care executives will get in touch with you shortly regarding your home loan.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.