DBS Bank Customer Care IVR Manual
- Call 1800 209 4555 or 1800 103 9897 or +91 44 6685 4555. The steps that you have to follow are:
- Welcome to DBS Bank. Please listen to the options carefully before selecting.
- Press 1 for English and 2 for Hindi.
- Once the language has been selected, you are presented with the following options:
Press any of the numbers to talk to their customer care executive directly and voice out your concerns.
You will get a swift response from their customer care team.
- Press 1 for enquiries about DBS Bank wholly-owned Indian subsidiary
- Press 2 if you have a DBS Digibank account
- Press 3 for queries on DBS treasures, NRI, or branch banking account
Other Ways to Reach DBS Bank Home Loan Hotlines
Email address: email@example.com
DBS Bank is headquartered in Singapore. The branch addresses located in India have been mentioned below along with phone numbers:
||+91-591- 2475702 / 01 / 02
|New Delhi Branch
||+91 41 4261 5102
Points to Remember
Here are some important things to know about contacting DBS Bank Customer Care Centre:
- If you want the customer care department to contact you regarding a query, you will be required to fill a form by clicking here - https://www.dbs.com/in/treasures/dbs-forms/contact-me-wealth.page?pid=in-tre-pweb-contact-us-contact-me-wealth. You have to enter details such as your name, phone number, PAN card, and so on.
- If you want to make an appointment at any of the specific branches, you have to choose your location and specify details such as a convenient time to meet, date, reason for visit, PAN, phone number, and so on.
- If you want to offer your feedback to the customer care centre, you may do so by writing to their customer service managers stating the details of your issue/feedback.
Redressal of Complaints and Grievance System
DBL Bank’s Grievance Redressal Policies have been mentioned below:
- All customers are provided with fair treatment.
- Issues and grievances raised by customers are handled in a courteous and timely manner.
- If a complaint has not been resolved, the concerned customer is provided with avenues thereafter to escalate their issue within the organisation.
- DBS Bank operates without any prejudice and works solely towards their customers’ interests.
- If at any point you feel like the customer care department is not able to resolve your grievance/issue, you can use the below-mentioned channels to escalate the matter:
- Customer Care: You can call on their 24-hour toll-free helpline numbers 1800 209 4555 / 1860 267 1234 to get swift assistance. Customers living overseas can contact the customer care department on +91 44 6685 4555.
- Business Care: Corporate customers of DBS Bank can call the business care number which is 1800 103 6500 / 1800 419 9500. Corporate customers living overseas can call the number +91 44 4334 6600. Business care department operates from Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (except on public holidays).
- Customers can also email their queries/grievances and issues on the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corporate customers can send an email to BusinessCarein@dbs.com.
- In case you have not received a satisfactory response, you can escalate the matter to DBS Bank’s Customer Service Managers stating the details of your complaint. They will respond to your grievance within a timeframe of 3 working days.
Levels of Escalation
Level 1 – Branch Managers/City Heads: In case the Customer Service Manager/s fails to provide a satisfactory solution to your grievance or is unable to contact you within 3 days, you can write to your respective City Head/Branch Manager stating the nature and details of the complaint. You will receive a response from your City Head within a period of 3 days. It is important that you make a note of your complaint reference number so that your City Head is able to understand your grievance in a better way.
Level 2 – Nodal Officer: If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by your City Head, you can write to the Nodal Officer. Your complaint at this level will be resolved within a period of 7 days. The Nodal Officer’s details have been mentioned below:
|Ms. Kaunain Esmile, Nodal Officer, DBS Bank India Limited, 16th Floor, Express Towers, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
||Contact Number +91 22 66147578
||Email ID – email@example.com
Level 3 – Senior Management: If the Nodal Officer fails to give you a satisfactory response or does not respond within 7 days, you can get in touch with DBS Bank’s Senior Management. Mentioned below are the details of the senior management staff:
|Consumer Banking –
||Mr. Shantanu Sengupta, Managing Director, Head of Consumer Banking (India), DBS Bank India Limited, 16th Floor, Express Towers, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021.
||Contact Number +91 22 66131214
||Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
||Mr. Pranav Chawda, Managing Director, Head of Small and Medium Enterprises (India), DBS Bank India Limited, 16th Floor, Express Towers, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021.
||Contact Number +91 22 6638 8829
||Email ID – email@example.com
||Mr. Niraj Kumar Mittal, Managing Director, Head of Institutional Banking Group (India), DBS Bank India Limited, 19th Floor, Express Towers, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021.
||Contact Number +91 22 67528317
||Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Committees of DBS Bank
DBS Bank has established three customer service committees for swift redressal of complaints and grievances. These are:
- Branch Level Customer Service Meetings
- Standing Committee on Customer Service
- Customer Service Committee of the Board (CSCB)
1. How do I calculate my Home Loan EMI?
Home Loan EMI can be computed using DBS Bank’s Home Loan EMI Calculator which can be accessed through this link - https://www.dbs.com/in/personal/loans/calculators/home-loan-emi-calculator.page. You will be required to enter your total loan amount, interest, and loan tenure. Once you click on ‘Apply Now’ the desired results will be displayed.
2. How is the eligibility for Home Loan determined?
DBS Bank has its own home loan eligibility calculator where you can enter your details to check whether you are eligible to take a home loan. Details include your net monthly income, credit card balance, overdraft annual interest, loan tenure, rate of interest, and so on.
3. What are the documents required to apply for a home loan?
The primary documents mandated by DBS Bank are:
- Application form with photograph (self-attested)
- Proof of identity
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Statement of the bank
- Income documents
- Processing fee cheque
- Property papers
4. What are the maximum and minimum home loan amounts that can be borrowed?
The minimum home loan amount you can borrow from DBS Bank is Rs.11 lakh and the maximum amount is Rs.5 crore.
5. After taking a home loan, can I apply for a top-up loan without having to give any additional security?
Yes. Once six months of repayment have been completed, DBS Bank offers the option of applying for a top-up loan which is over the current home loan.