With a network of 1701 branches and 1458 ATMs all across the country, Vijaya Bank has established itself as one of India's leading banks. The bank offers a range of technologically advanced products such as Mobile Banking, ATMs and loans for all purposes among others.
The two wheeler loan is an excellent aid for customers to finance either new or second hand bikes (not more than five years old) with flexible terms.
Vijaya Bank Two Wheeler Loan Features & Benefits
Vijaya Bank aims at making a two wheeler affordable for the common man. You can look forward to having 85% of the cost/invoice financed by the bank if you are looking at a new vehicle. If you prefer a used vehicle (not more than 5 years old), you can get up to 70% of the market value financed by the bank.
- You can get up to 100% of the cost/invoice financed for a new vehicle if you are a salaried applicant and if the employer provides the salary mandate, as well as the salary is remitted to one of the Vijaya Bank's branches. Another way you can get up to 100% of the cost/invoice financed for a new vehicle is if you provide mortgage of property as security to existing housing loan.
- This means that your contribution will be 15% for new bikes or 30% of the cost/value for used bikes.
- The maximum repayment period that you can take is 84 months.
Also Read: Two Wheeler Insurance.
Vijaya Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility & Documentation
- Applicants must be aged between 21 and 70 years to be eligible for the two wheeler loan.
- Applicant must fall into any of these categories:
- Permanent employee of State/Central Govt., private company, public/joint sector undertaking or a reputed company.
- Pensioners who draw their pension through Vijaya bank.
- Professionals/Self Employed persons who have independent income.
- 2 passport size photos.
- Identity Proof.
- Proof of Residence Address.
- Statement of account of the applicant/co-applicant for the past one year from their present Bankers.
- If applicant is a salaried person, he/she must provide the last three months' salary slips.
- If applicant is a salaried/professional/businessmen/self-employed applicant, he/she must provide the latest IT return for 2 years.
Know About: Bike Insurance Policy
Perfect Personal Loan Deals for you
Vijaya Bank Bike Loan Interest Rates
The interest rate that you will be expected of you for the two wheeler loan is Base Rate + 0.40 = 10.05% p.a. (floating).
Vijaya Bank 2 Wheeler Loan FAQs
- What are the criteria I must fulfill in order to get 100% of the vehicle's cost/invoice financed by the bank?
- Where can I find more information about this loan?
- How much time can I take to repay the full amount?
- Can I purchase a used bike with the two wheeler loan?
What are the documents required for applying for this loan?
You will need the following documents to apply:
- 2 passport-size photos.
- Identity Proof.
- Proof of Residence Address
- Either the applicant or co-applicant's Statement of Account from their present Bankers for the past one year.
- In case the applicant is a salaried person, he/she will need to provide the salary slips for the last 3 months.
- The applicant's latest IT returns for 2 years for salaried/ self-employed/ professional/businessmen.
You can get 100% of the cost/invoice financed only if you are applying for a new bike. You must be a salaried applicant and the employer must provide the salary mandate. Also, the applicant's salary should be remitted to one of the Vijaya Bank's branches.
Alternatively, if the applicant provides mortgage of property secured to existing housing loan as continuing security, he/ she will be able to get 100% of the cost/invoice financed by the bank.
You could either call the toll free no 1800 425 5885 or you could walk into the nearest Vijaya Bank branch to get more information.
You can take a maximum of 84 months for full repayment.
Yes, you can purchase either a new or used bike with the Vijaya two wheeler bike loan. However, if you are looking for a used bike, it should not be more than five years old.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.