The PNB Lakhpati Deposit Scheme offers complete flexibility with regards to deposit tenures, deposit amounts and also comes with an overdraft or loan facility for account holders. The PNB Lakhpati Deposit Scheme can be opened and operated until it is withdrawn by Punjab National Bank.
Features of PNB Lakhpati Deposit Scheme (Recurring & Fixed Deposit) - B
Punjab National Bank offers tenures ranging from 24 months, 36 months, 48 months, 60 months to up to 120 months for the PNB Lakhpati Deposit Scheme.
PNB Lakhpati Deposit holders can choose to deposit any installment amount starting from Rs. 1000, Rs. 1200, Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2100.
The interest rate offered for the PNB Lakhpati Deposit Scheme is 9.00% per annum.
The PNB Lakhpati Deposit Scheme will carry a maturity date that will be directly linked to the opening date of the deposit account.
Customers can also avail loans and advances on their PNB Lakhpati Deposit balance.
PNB Lakhpati Deposit account holders can also choose to reinvest in the FD Spectrum Scheme offered by Punjab National Bank on maturity. The interest rate applicable will be as per card rates during maturity, if the recurring deposit has not been withdrawn by the customer.
Read More Article on Recurring Deposit
- How to Open a Recurring Deposit Online?
- Flexi Recurring Deposit Schemes
- Differences Between Recurring Deposit and Fixed Deposit
- Tax on Recurring Deposit Interest
- Comparison Between Recurring Deposit and Chit Fund
- Best Recurring Deposit Interest Rate Banks
- Recurring Deposit Interest Rates of All Banks
- How to Open Recurring Deposit Account in SBI Online
- Monthly Recurring Deposit
- SBI Flexi Recurring Deposit Scheme
- PNB Swechha Jama Yojna/Flexi RD Scheme
- Bank of India Star Flexi Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Baroda Samriddhi Half Yearly Recurring Deposit
- Canara Dhanvarsha Flexi Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Union Bank Cumulative Deposit Scheme
- Union Monthly Plus Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Indian Bank Swarna Nidhi Recurring Deposit
- Difference Between LIC and Recurring Deposit
- Indian Bank Variable Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Baroda Samriddhi Quarterly Recurring Deposit
- PNB Special Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Bank of Baroda Yatha Shakti Jama Yojana Recurring Deposit