Federal Bank RD Xtra Gain is a two-in-one product. Apart from offering all the features and benefits of a regular recurring deposit scheme, it provides a loan as well.
- Existing RD account holders whose:
- Minimum monthly installment is Rs.1,000.
- Minimum tenure for RD is 24 months.
- Existing RD account holders who have promptly remitted their recent 12 installments. These customers are eligible for taking the loan.
- In case of loan, at the end of the tenure the maximum age of the borrowers should be 60 years or the age of retirement (whichever occurs first).
- The spouse has to co-oblige in case of loan.
Features of Federal Bank RD Xtra Gain:
- Federal Bank RD Xtra Gain account offers loan at any time after a period of 12 months.
- The amount of loan is fixed and is based on the future 5 years RD installments.
- Account holders can choose to discontinue the RD facility after availing the loan service.
- Retail customers with good Average Monthly Balance and repayment history need a minimum of 6 prompt RD installments only to avail the loan.
- The installment amount will remain the same even after the loan is provided.
- This scheme is supported by more than 1000 branches of the bank.
- Customers can repay the loan amount in installments or through one lump sum payment.
Documents Required for RD Xtra Gain Account:
- Copy of Passport as proof of identity.
- Recent photograph (passport size).
- Proof of Address.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.