The Baroda Samriddhi Half Yearly Recurring Deposit offers maximum savings to account holders with features like half yearly installments, which helps the customer to conveniently manage his finances. Deposit holders can also choose the option of availing up to 95% of the balance amount as an overdraft or a loan. Baroda Samriddhi Half Yearly Recurring Deposit holders can also choose nominees for their accounts, as Bank of Baroda also offers that option.
Features of Baroda Samriddhi Half Yearly Recurring Deposit
The Baroda Samriddhi Half Yearly Recurring Deposit comes with the following features and benefits -
Deposit Amount - Customers have to open a Baroda Samriddhi Half Yearly Recurring Deposit account with a minimum amount of Rs. 1000. Account holders can make consequent deposits in multiples of Rs. 100.
Tenure of the Deposit - The minimum tenure that can be selected by an account holder is 36 months up to a maximum of 120 months.
Interest Rates - Interest rates for Baroda Samriddhi Half Yearly Recurring Deposit accounts would be charged according to the tenure of the deposit and the amount deposited. The interest rate is compounded on a half-yearly basis and would be paid on the maturity of the deposit.
Premature Withdrawals - If a Baroda Samriddhi Half Yearly Recurring Deposit account holder chooses to withdraw the deposit before the completion of the tenure, the interest rate would be determined as 1% lesser than the rates applicable for that particular tenure.
Documents Required - Baroda Samriddhi Half Yearly Recurring Deposits
The following documents have to be submitted by Baroda Samriddhi Half Yearly Recurring Deposit applicants.
- Passport photograph of the applicant
- Introduction letter for the applicants according to the Bank’s regulations
- Residence Proof
Read More Article on Recurring Deposit
- How to Open RD Account in SBI Online
- Flexi Recurring Deposit
- Difference Between Recurring Deposit and Fixed Deposit
- Tax on Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
- Comparison Between Recurring Deposit and Chit Fund
- Banks offer Highest Interest Rate on Recurring Deposit
- RD Interest Rates in All Banks
- How to Open Recurring Deposit Account in SBI Online
- Monthly Recurring Deposit
- SBI Flexi Deposit Scheme
- PNB Swechha Jama Yojna RD Scheme
- Bank of India Star Flexi-Recurring Deposit
- Canara Dhanvarsha Flexi Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Union Bank Cumulative Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Union Monthly Plus Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Indian Bank Swarna Nidhi Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Difference Between LIC and Recurring Deposit
- Indian Bank Variable Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Baroda Samriddhi Quarterly Recurring Deposit
- PNB Special Recurring Deposit Scheme
- PNB Lakhpati Deposit Scheme
- Bank of Baroda Yatha Shakti Jama Yojana Scheme