The Mediclassic Insurance offered by Star Health insurance Company provides cover for hospitalization expenses that have incurred as a result of accidental injuries and/or sickness/disease/illness.
Highlights of Star Mediclassic Insurance
The main highlights of Star Mediclassic insurance plan is mentioned below:
- Various sum insured options are available.
- Super restoration option is offered.
- Automatic restoration is offered.
- Under the gold plan, new born baby cover is provided.
- All day-care procedures are covered.
Features & Benefits of Star Mediclassic Insurance:
|Entry Age||Any individual between 5 months to 65 years of age can buy this health insurance policy. Children can be covered only with parents.|
|Medical Screening||All individuals above the age of 50 years need to undergo pre-acceptance medical screening at company nominated health centers. The cost of screening will be borne by the insurance company.|
|Renewability||Lifelong renewability is available.|
|Policy Term||1 year and 2 years and 3years|
|Premiums||Premiums vary depending on sum assured, age, family size and zone. Depending on the plan, the premium ranges between Rs.4,015 and Rs.3,05,049.|
|Co-payments||A co-payment of 10% is applicable for individuals above 60 years at entry level and subsequent renewals.|
|Add on Covers||
Some of the main exclusions under the policy are mentioned below:
Find cashless network hospitals nearby: Star Health Network Hospitals
Also Read: Best Health Insurance Plans
Also Read: How to File a Claim with Star Health?
Other Health Insurance Plans from Star Health Insurance:
- Star Care Health Insurance Plan
- Star Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Star Family Health Optima
- Star Senior Citizen's Red Carpet
- Star Super Surplus
- Star Health Gain
- Star Criticare Plus
- Star Cardiac Care
- Star Unique Health Insurance Policy
- Star Wedding Gift Insurance
- Star Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy
- Star Family Delite Insurance Policy
- Star Health Insurance Netplus
- Star Micro Health Insurance Policy
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.