Star Care provides health insurance plans that pan across the needs of families, individuals as well as senior citizens. With its wide array of products, Star Care Health Insurance caters to the specific needs to various categories of people.
Key Features & Benefits of Star Care Insurance
|Entry Age ||
|Adults ||Between 18 years to 65 years|
|Children ||Between 2 years to 25 years|
|Renewability ||Can be renewed throughout the lifetime of the insured.|
|Medical Screening ||No pre acceptance medical screening required.|
|Basis ||Individual and Family Floater|
|Sum Assured ||Rs.1,00,000|
|Premium ||Single Premium|
- Medical Management (Major disease)
- Medical Management (Other diseases)
- Accidental grievous injuries
- Major Surgeries
- Other Surgeries
- Room, boarding, nursing expenses Rs.750 per day.
- ICU charges up to Rs.2,000.
- Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees, Anaesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, Operation Theatre charges, Cost of Pacemaker, Cost of Medicine and drugs are covered under the policy.
- Ambulance charges up to Rs.500 per hospitalisation.
- Pre hospitalisation expenses up to 30 days prior to hospitalisation.
- Post hospitalisation expenses up to 60 days after discharge.
- Hospital cash benefit also offered with plan.
Other Health Insurance Plans from Star Health Insurance