With the help of health insurance policies, you can protect your family’s future. These policies come with a wide range of benefits such as cashless hospitalization for more than 24 hours caused by illness or accident, nursing care, surgeries, diagnostic tests, consultation fees, hospital accommodation for you and your family etc. You can buy these health insurance policies by paying a certain amount of money to your chosen insurance company i.e. premiums paid at regular intervals or in a lumpsum. Then, in case you need to avail health services at a hospital your insurance company will take care of your medical costs.
Benefits of Health Insurance in Hyderabad:
Of late, there is an alarming rise of health disorders in Hyderabad. Diseases like pulmonary disease, asthma, allergies, sinus, and bronchitis are becoming most common among the youngsters in Hyderabad. Besides, oxidative stress, lung function impairment and lung infection and respiratory ailments caused by air pollution are some other health problems that affect the life of the inhabitants in Hyderabad. With this rise in health complications, there is a great demand for medical help in Hyderabad. This in turn increases the demand for health insurance policies in Hyderabad to compensate the medical cost. Hyderabad has a considerable number of insurance companies to cater to the demands of its people.
Best Health Insurance Companies in Hyderabad:
- Religare Health Insurance: In Hyderabad, one of the health insurance providers is Religare. It extends its services through network hospitals like Ankura Childrens Hospital, Asian Institute of Nephrology and Urology Pvt. Ltd., Bhavya Multi Speciality Hospital and Good Health Hospitals.
- HDFC ERGO: HDFC ERGO has tie up with 228 hospitals in Hyderabad including hospitals like Beams hospitals Pvt Ltd., Bhavya Hospital, Basant Sahney Hospital, Axon Hospitals, and Olive Hospital etc. It has two branches in Hyderabad.
- Max Bupa Health Insurance: It has one branch office in Hyderabad. The company has tie up with hospitals like Kamineni Hospitals, Asian Institute of Gastroenterology and Rainbow Hospital for Women and Children etc.
- Star Health Insurance Company: The Company has tie up with some of the leading hospitals in Hyderabad including Kamineni Hospitals and Rainbow Hospital for Women and Children etc. It has nine branches in Hyderabad.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance: It has tie up with some of the leading hospitals in Hyderabad including Kamineni Hospitals and Rainbow Hospital for Women and Children to name a few. It has two branches in Hyderabad.
- Future Generali India Insurance: Its network hospitals include Kamineni Hospitals, Rainbow Hospital for Women and Children etc. The company has four branches in Hyderabad.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance: Its network hospitals include Kamineni Hospitals, Olive Hospital, Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Omega Hospital, Rainbow Hospital for Women & Children, etc. It has two branches in Hyderabad.
- National Insurance Company: National Health Insurance has one regional office in Hyderabad. The company has tie up with major hospitals like Yashoda Hospital in Hyderabad.
- Reliance General Insurance: It has about four/five branches in Hyderabad, and has tie up with hospitals like Rainbow Hospital for Women and Children.
- United India Insurance: It has ten branches in Hyderabad, and has tie up with leading hospitals like Yashoda Hospital.
- TTK Health Insurance: It has one branch in Hyderabad. Its network hospitals include Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital & Research Centre, Apollo hospitals, Aware Global Hospitals, Aravind Eye Hospital Private limited, Care Hospital, Global Hospital, etc.
News About Health Insurance in Hyderabad
Telangana Government Staff will get health insurance from 2nd October 2015
A health insurance scheme will be available for the Government staff of Telangana, said the Health Minister C Laxma Reddy. The government is set to start separate outpatient wings in hospitals government employees. These outpatient wings will operate and functions between 2pm and 4pm every day in all government run hospitals. He also added that they are in talks with corporate hospitals to provide free medical care for government employees.
25th September 2015