About IndusInd Bank:
One of the new-generation private financial institutions in India, IndusInd Bank was established in the year 1994. Established with a capital of Rs.1 billion, IndusInd bank now boasts of over 745 branches in 392 location across the country. IndusInd bank offers a wide array of services including loans, accounts and deposits for a diverse range of customers including corporates, NRIs, Government and individuals.
IndusInd Bank bike loan is offered under the portfolio of loans for vehicles and MSME financial services. A customer can purchase machinery and plant required for business and also a vehicle for commercial usage including a two-wheeler.
Also Read: Two Wheeler Insurance.
Features and Benefits of IndusInd Bank Two Wheeler Loan:
IndusInd Two-wheeler loan come with the following benefits that makes it one of the best loan products in the market.
- With IndusInd two-wheeler loan, the customer can purchase motorcycles of any brand and make.
- IndusInd ensures hassle-free documentation and easy loan processing when it comes to two-wheeler loans.
- Customers can be guaranteed of complete transparency and no hidden costs.
- Fast track loan processing is also available for the benefit of customers.
- Borrowers can choose a suitable repayment option with tenures spread from 12 to 60 months and tailor made repayment schemes for customers.
Perfect Personal Loan Deals for you
You may also be interested in Bike Insurance.
Eligibility and Documentation for IndusInd Bank Bike Loan
- IndusInd bank two-wheeler loans are offered to customers over 18 years of age. This loan is offered to individuals, businesses and MSME’s.
- The documentation required will vary depending on the nature of employment and source of income of the applicant. Have required like ID proof, address proof and proof of income ready to speed-up the two-wheeler loan application process.
IndusInd Bank Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates:
|Loan Scheme||Interest Rate Range|
|Two Wheeler Loan||21%||29%||24%|
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.