Reliance Commercial Finance offers commercial property loans to customers who are looking for finances to achieve their personal or business goal. By taking this loan, you enjoy the financial freedom to venture on any business possibility that involves buying a property.
Products Available at Reliance Commercial Finance:
The following products can be financed at Reliance Commercial Finance:
- Commercial property purchase
- Existing customer top up
- Balance transfer and top up
Reliance Commercial Property Loan Eligibility:
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled in order to avail the commercial property loan from Reliance Commercial Finance:
- The minimum age during loan application of salaried, self-employed professionals as well as non-professionals should be 21 years.
- The maximum permissible age at the time of loan maturity should be 65 years. However for salaried individuals, it can be between 58 to 60 years, depending on the retirement age.
- The minimum gross salary of the applicant should be Rs.2 lakh.
- Minimum of Rs.5 lakh should be applied as commercial property loan from Reliance Commercial Finance.
- Reliance provides loans towards commercial properties that are readily built as well as under construction by pre-approved builders.
Documents Required for Reliance Property Finance:
The following documents are required to be submitted when applying for a Reliance commercial property loan:
- Duly filled application form with passport size photograph of applicant as well as co-applicants.
- ID proof such as Passport or PAN Card or Ration card.
- Three month salary slip along with Form 16 from employer.
- Bank statements of the most recent six months of the applicant’s account,
- A copy of the lease deed.
- If applicant is a professional, a certificate of the professional qualification.
- Proforma invoice of the property to be purchased.
Partnership or Sole Proprietary or Private Limited Company as Applicant:
- Loan application form with passport sized photographs of the applicant as well as co-applicants.
- Proof of official address.
- Identity proof such as PAN Card, Passport, etc,
- Two years audit reports.
- ITR of directors or partners filed in the last two years.
- In case of professionals, degree or certificate of the highest degree of qualification.
- A copy of the lease deed.
- Certified copies of the partnership deed or AOA/MOA.
Features of the Reliance Commercial Property Loan:
The following are the significant features of the Reliance Commercial Property Loan:
Loan Tenure You can avail a commercial property loan at Reliance Commercial Finance with a loan tenure of 3 years up to 15 years.
Loan Amount Up to 75% of the registered property price can be availed in a loan towards commercial property.
Loan Repayment There are two most easy ways to make loan repayments, either through PDCS (Post dated cheques) or ECS (Electronic Clearing System).
Loan Guarantor or a Co-applicant All owners of the property must be co-borrowers. In case of sole property owner or applicant, one adult member of the family must be a co-applicant. In case of partnerships, partners are taken as co-applicants, while in case of private limited companies, promoter directors are taken as co-applicants.
Process of Availing the Loan:
The various stages of availing a commercial property loan at Reliance Commercial Finance are:
- Application In this stage, an applicant applies for the desired loan for an amount as per requirement. This step involves filling in an application letter, along with submission of other preliminary documents.
- Processing The financial institution studies the eligibility of the applicant and determines the loan repayment capacity from the documents related to income proof, etc.
- Documents Reliance Commercial Finance then requires you to submit property related documents needed to process the loan.
- Loan Sanctioning The financial institution then sanctions the loan and loan amount based on the fulfilment of eligibility criteria by the applicant and authentication of documents.
The following fees and charges are applicable in a commercial property loan from Reliance Commercial Finance:
- Loan processing charges 1.50% of loan amount (Plus GST)
Processing fees (Non-refundable)
- Up to Rs.25 lakh Rs.3,000 + GST
- Above Rs.25 lakh Rs.6,500 + GST
- Late payment charges 3% per month (of Unpaid amount)
- Loan reschedule charges 2% on outstanding principle
- Changing floating rate to fixed rate Rs.500
Prepayment charges depend on the duration in which the payment is made, starting from the final disbursement of the loan. The percentage is charged on the outstanding principle.
- Within 6-12 months 5% + GST.
- Within 12-24 months 3% + GST.
- After 24 months 2% + GST.
How long will it take for the processing of commercial property loan at Reliance Commercial Finance?
Once the documentation is complete, commercial property loans are processes within two working days at Reliance Commercial Finance.
Is there any option of pre-paying the entire loan amount of the commercial property loan?
Yes, you can pre-pay the loan at any time after completion of 6 months from the date of final disbursement of the loan amount. However, charges for foreclosure have to be paid.
What is the maximum loan tenure that I can opt for when taking a Reliance Commercial Property Loan?
The maximum loan tenure that you can get towards the loan is up to 15 years.
Is it possible to make part pre-payment of the loan?
Yes, part pre-payments of minimum Rs.50,000 can be made, after completion of six months from the loan date. Please note that this payment can be done only once in the fiscal year, when a maximum of 25% of the outstanding balance is remaining.
What are the foreclosure statement charges that I will incur if I make a loan pre-payment?
You will be required to pay Rs.100 as foreclosure statement charges.