PNB Housing Finance Limited offers a variety of loans, among which there is an option of taking a loan for the construction or purchase of commercial property. PNB Housing grants loans for purchase of office space and shops in approved areas. PNB Housing offers a plethora of non-home products, out of which commercial property loan is a popular one. Spread all across India through its branches, its powerful service delivery model ensures easy and fast loan disbursal through their doorstep services.
Eligibility for PNB Commercial Property Loan:
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled in order to be eligible for a commercial property loan from PNB Housing:
- Applicants who are salaried, self-employed professional/non-professional, their maximum age should not be over 50 years at the time of loan application.
- If a partnership firm or a corporate body is applying, the entity should be in existence for a minimum of 3 years at the time of loan application.
Features of PNB Commercial Property Loan:
The following are the main features of the commercial property loan:
- Loan Amount – PNB Housing determines the loan eligibility of an applicant by the individual’s repayment capacity as well as the market value of the property in question. For calculation of loan eligibility for commercial property loan, both incomes of the borrower and co-borrower may be combined.
The maximum loan amount that can be availed by an eligible applicant is 70% of the property’s purchase price or loan eligibility, whichever is lower.
- Applicant Contribution – When applying for PNB Commercial Property Loan, applicants should be able to contribute a minimum of 30% of the property’s total cost, including registration fee and stamp duty, in case of property purchase.
PNB Commercial Property Loan Interest Rate:
The floating and fixed interest rate charged for PNB Housing’s commercial property loan are:
Floating Interest Rate:
PNB’s floating interest rate is linked to its benchmark rate, which is PNBHFR: 14.35% p.a.
The floating rate of interest charged on a commercial property loan from PNB Housing is in the range of 11.25% to 11.75% p.a.
Fixed Interest Rate:
PNB Commercial Property Loan can be applied for a tenure of three, five and ten years at a fixed interest rate.
|Non-Home Loan Product
||3 Years (Fixed) p.a.
||5 Years (Fixed) p.a.
||10 Years (Fixed) p.a.
|Commercial Property Loan
||11.15% to 11.65%
||11.15% to 11.65%
||11.50% to 12%
Once the period of fixed interest rate is complete, the rates automatically convert into prevailing floating interest rates for the remaining loan amount at PNB Housing.
- Loan Insurance – PNB Housing advises its customers to opt for an insurance for their property and loan repayments. This step ensures safety and comfort while taking a commercial property loan. Insurance against your loan helps you overcome any unforeseen incident that takes place during the loan repayment term.
PNB Housing has a tie-up with ICICI Lombard and Bharti AXA, offering the best insurance products and services at the doorstep of its customers.
- Loan Security – If you are applying for a PNB Commercial Property Loan, you will have to provide an equitable mortgage of the property in question to PNB, as security towards the loan. Any other collateral can also be provided as security, if accepted by PNB Housing.
Documents Required for PNB Commercial Property Loan:
The following documents are required when applying for PNB’s Commercial Property Loan:
- Fully filled application form with the applicant’s photograph.
- Age proof such as Passport, PAN Card or any other valid document.
- Address proof such as Passport, Election Card, telephone bill, Driving License, Ration Card or any other certificate from a statutory authority.
- The most recent pay slip or salary certificate for three months.
- 6 months bank statements of the applicant’s salary account.
- Form 16 for the last two years, if available.
- Processing fee cheque in the name of PNB Housing Finance Ltd.
- Photocopy of the property’s title documents as well as the approved plan.
Self-employed/Professionals as Applicants:
- Age proof of the applicant such as Passport, PAN Card or any other proof accepted by PNB.
- Address proof such as telephone bill, Driving License, Election Card, Passport or any other documental proof from a statutory authority.
- Business profile along with proof and certificate of business existence.
- 6 months bank account statements of the applicant and the business.
- ITR filed in the last two years in applicant’s as well as business’ name.
- A photocopy of the property’s title documents and the approved plan.
- A cheque towards processing fee for PNB Housing Finance Ltd.
- Fully filled application form with photograph of the applicant.
PNB Housing is India’s fifth largest housing finance company and has a wide network across the country. The PNB Commercial Property Loan has been customised to suit the needs of potential customers who are planning to buy a commercial property.
- What percentage of the commercial property loan will I have to pay from my end under the PNB Commercial Property Loan?
You are required to pay a minimum of 30% of the commercial property’s cost inclusive of fees and charges.
- If I want to take loan insurance along with the loan, will PNB Housing provide me any guidance?
Yes, PNB Housing has tie-ups with ICICI Lombard and Bharti AXA that can help you in availing the best insurance product at your doorstep.
- What is the maximum percentage of loan can I get from PNB Housing for a commercial property loan?
A maximum of 70% of the property’s value can be obtained from PNB Housing for the purchase of a commercial property.
- I am a 55 year old businessman looking for a commercial property loan, will PNB Housing provide the same?
No, as you are above 50 years, you are ineligible for the PNB Commercial Property Loan.
- What is the minimum fixed interest rate for a commercial property loan from PNB Housing for a loan tenure of 10 years?
The minimum fixed interest rate for a PNB Commercial Property Loan for a 10 year loan tenure is 11.5%.