The status of your DHFL Bank home loan application can be easily tracked online with the help of DHFL Bank Status Tracker. It is an online feature which permits the home loan applicants to check the loan status at every stage even without visiting the bank directly.
In order to make use of this tracker all you need to do is to insert a few relevant details such as the applicant’s name, application ID, registered mobile number, etc. on the tracker. Once done you will receive instant updates about your home loan status.
The status of your home loan application can be instantly checked on the registered website of DHFL Bank through the tracking tools made available by the bank. Here is the step-by-step process of retrieving the current status:
1. Log in to the registered website of DHFL Bank
2. On the home page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the ‘Loan Application Tracker’ given under the ‘Other Links’ option.
3. You will be immediately redirected to the ‘Loan Tracker’ page of DHFL Bank.
4. In the next step, you are required to key in your details in the status tracker tool appearing on the screen.
5. At first, select the suitable option that you would like to search by from ‘Application Number’ and ‘Load ID’ from the drop-down list given under ‘Search By’.
6. Then enter your home loan application number/lead ID in the next box given under ‘Enter Application Number/Lead ID’.
7. After that, you are required to provide your ‘Date of Birth’ in the ‘dd/mm/yyyy’ format in the tracker.
8. When done double-check the particulars and verify whether they match with your details that are registered with the bank.
9. If you are satisfied click on the red-coloured ‘Submit’ button to check the status.
10. After submission, you will be taken to a new page and the status of your home loan application will instantly appear on the screen.
11. In case of any doubt or confusion about the loan status, reach out to the customer care executives of the bank.
Note - When entering the details be careful and insert accurate information as per your loan application. If you make typing errors or other mistakes, the tracker will not work.
DHFL Bank provides efficient customer assistance to their new and existing home loan borrowers. You can reach out to the executives anytime, even when you are on the go, to know your loan application status. Here is how to get in touch with them:
You can also check the status of your home loan through SMS Banking. All you have to do is to send an SMS to the concerned authority. Here is how you can check the status through SMS.
Note - While enquiring about your DHFL Bank home loan status through the given avenues, you must share the Application Number and other details of the loan to get the correct update.
Being an informed borrower, you should track your home loan application at various stages of processing. This will not only help you to stay updated but also you can prevent any kind of unexpected delays in the process.
Yes, it is possible to check the status online on the bank’s official website for a home loan that is applied offline. Whether you apply for the loan online or offline the application number and mobile number will be the same in both the cases.
In case you face any issue while checking the status of your home loan online, you can immediately get in touch with the customer care executives of the bank. They will not only guide you on how to use the tracker but also tell you the current status of the loan application.
If you are not able to check the status online, it may be due to incorrect information. The tracker will not display the update if the provided information doesn’t match with the bank record. Hence, make sure to provide the accurate application number and registered mobile number on the tracker.
No, you don’t have to be online always to get status updates of your home loan application. Whenever you want to check the update connect to your internet and log in to the website of DHFL Bank. Then follow the steps mentioned above to check the status. Once done you can go offline.
In-progress/Under Review - It conveys that the loan is still in processing and you have to wait for some time to know the final status.
Sanctioned/Accepted/Approved - This means your loan request has been approved and the bank will shortly disburse the amount.
Declined/Cancelled/Denied/Rejected - It implies that your loan application has been declined or rejected by the bank due to some reason.
Yes, you can get in touch with the customer care executives on the phone numbers provided above on any day of the week. However, make sure to call them only during the working hours which is from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
In case you have emailed your complaint to the Customer Care of the bank, you will be reverted with a resolution within 7 days from the date when the complaint was raised.
You will get all the information about DHFL Bank Customer Care on the official website of the bank. Visit the website and go to ‘Our Company’ tab. In the drop-down menu, you will get the ‘Contact Us’ option. Click on it and you will be directed to the ‘Contact Us’ page containing all the details.
No, you can’t check the application status of your DHFL Bank home loan as the bank doesn’t have a mobile application as of now. However, to check your loan application status instantly you can opt for any of the above-mentioned channels.
DHFL Bank offers the facility to choose the option through which you want to check your loan status. You can either track the status using the Application Number or Lead ID. Hence, even if you don't have your Application Number you can still check the status of your home loan using the Lead ID.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.