If you are looking to purchase a two-wheeler vehicle for yourself, then you avail a two-wheeler loan from YES Bank. You can avail a loan amount of up to Rs.25 lakh for a tenure of up to 5 years. The rate of interest charged by the lender is attractive.
YES Bank two-wheeler loan details
|Loan amount||Rs.25 lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Interest rate||At the discretion of the bank|
Features and benefits of YES Bank two-wheeler loan
- You can avail a loan of up to Rs.25 lakh.
- The tenure for which you can avail a two-wheeler loan from the lender is a maximum of 5 years.
- Part prepayment options available.
- You can avail up to 85% funding of the on-road value of the vehicle for select models.
- There are multiple repayment options available through which you can repay your loan.
- Documentation process is easy and minimal.
Given below is the list of documents you will have to submit while applying for YES Bank two-wheeler loan:
- Your latest photograph
- Duly filled application form
- Identity proof such as PAN, passport, Aadhaar, etc.
- Proof of income such as salary slip, IT Form, bank account statements, etc.
- Statement from bank
- Proof of verification of your signature
- KYC documents as asked for by the lender
- Proforma invoice
- Loan agreement duly signed with RTO set
- Receipts for margin money
- Post-dated cheques
Fees and charges
|Cheque bounce charges||Rs.750 per bounce|
|Cheque swapping charges||Rs.750 per transaction|
|Personal use NOC||Rs.2,250 per NOC|
|Part Prepayment charges||
|Loan cancellation charges||Rs.1,000|
|Loan re-schedulement charges||Rs.1,000. Rs.5,000 if changes required on RC|
|Late payment charges||2% p.m.|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs.750 per NOC|
|Loan statement charges||Rs.750 per statement|
|Ammortisation schedule charges||Rs.500 per schedule|
|Prepayment Statement charge||NA|
|Revalidation of NOC charges||NA|
|NOC to convert from commercial to private registration and vice versa||NA|
|Special NOC||Rs.500 per request|
|Processing charges for subsidies||NA|
|Non-submission of PDD documents||
|Insurance term||As per actuals|
How to apply for YES Bank two-wheeler loan
- Click on the link https://www.yesbank.in/personal-banking/yes-individual/loans/bike-loan.
- In the box given enter your name, email address, mobile number, PAN card number, date of birth, city in which you reside, annual salary, and whether you are a salaried, self-employed person or belong to another category.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- A representative from the bank will get in touch with you and will assist you with the application process.
You can download the loan application form from the page and take its print out. Duly fill the form and visit the nearest YES Bank branch to submit the form along with all the relevant documents. You can also get the loan application form from the nearest YES bank branch where you can duly fill it and submit it along with all other documents.
Once, all the documents are submitted, a representative from the bank will assist you with the application process.
FAQs about YES Bank two-wheeler loan
- Can I avail a two-wheeler loan from YES Bank if I wish to purchase a superbike?
- What are the eligibility criteria to apply for a two-wheeler loan?
- How can I repay my loan amount?
- Do I need to have a good credit score in order to apply for a two-wheeler loan?
Yes, you can avail a two-wheeler loan from YES Bank if you wish to purchase a superbike.
You must age 18 years and above and must be a salaried or self-employed individual to apply for a two-wheeler loan. Your place of residence will also determine if your application for loan will be sanctioned or not.
You can repay your loan through various repayment methods such as credit or debit card, UPI, net banking, etc. You can also set a standing instruction where the due amount will be deducted from your account automatically.
Yes, you need to have a good credit score of at least 750 to apply for a two-wheeler loan.