|Tenor||Interest Rate p.a. ( %)||Senior Citizen Rates p.a. ( %)|
|1 year to 455 days||7||7.5|
|456 days to less than 2 years||7||7.5|
|2 years to less than 3 years||7||7.5|
|3 years to less than 5 years||6.5||7|
|5 years and upto 10 years||6.5||7|
*For Deposits of Less Than ₹ 1 Crore
Get the Highest Interest Rates on Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recurring Deposit
Bharatiya Mahila Bank offers three types of recurring deposit schemes, which are BMB Sanchayika Nidhi, BMB Flexi RD and BMB Komal Kali RD. These schemes help investors save money regularly by investing a portion of money every month for a fixed tenure. BMB Sanchayika Nidhi and BMB Flexi RD accounts can be opened by an individual or minor, clubs, eligible institutions, associations or it can be opened through a joint account. Only a minor girl can open a BMB Komal Kali RD account either individually (if she is 10 years old) or with her guardian.
Deposits of minimum Rs.100 per month in BMB Sanchayika Nidhi and BMB Flexi RD accounts have to be made for minimum 1 year and maximum 10 years, while the deposits of minimum Rs.50 per month in BMB Komal Kali RD accounts have to be made for minimum 3 years, in multiples of 12 months up to maximum 10 years. The maximum amount that a person can deposit each month in his or her BMB Flexi RD account is Rs.1, 00, 000.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Short-Term Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
Short- term recurring deposit accounts with Bharatiya Mahila Bank can be opened for a period of minimum 1 year to below 3 years, attracting an interest rate is 7.25% per annum for an amount that is less than Rs.1 crore.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Medium and Long Term Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
Medium term recurring deposit accounts with Bharatiya Mahila bank can be opened for a tenure of 3 years to below 5 years and long term recurring deposit accounts with the bank can be initiated for a period of 5 years up to maximum 10 years. The rate of interest provided on medium term and long term deposits of less than Rs.1 crore is 7.00 percent per annum.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Senior Citizen Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
On their recurring deposits with Bharatiya Mahila Bank, senior citizens are offered 0.5 percent per annum more than the regular rates.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank NRE Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
Bharatiya Mahila Bank allows NRIs to open recurring deposit accounts for short, medium and long term tenures. The interest rates offered to them are the same as the ones offered on domestic term deposits.
RD Interest Rate Pages
- United Bank RD Interest Rates
- Uco Bank RD Interest Rates
- Allahabad Bank RD Interest Rates
- Central Bank RD Interest Rates
- Federal Bank RD Interest Rates
- Indian Bank RD Interest Rates
- Andhra Bank RD Interest Rates
- Kotak Mahindra RD Interest Rates
- Syndicate Bank RD Interest Rates
- IOB RD Interest Rates
- City Union Bank RD Interest Rates
- Citybank RD Interest Rates
- Indusind Bank RD Interest Rates
- Corporation Bank RD Interest Rates
- BOM RD Interest Rates
RD Other Pages
- Recurring Deposit Vs. Chit Fund
- Miss to Pay the Recurring Deposit Due
- Difference Between Recurring Deposit and SIP
- Open RD Account through HDFC NetBanking
- RD Account in SBI
- Advantages of Recurring Deposit
- Flexi RD
- SBI Flexi RD Schemes
- Monthly Recurring Deposit
- Co-operative Bank Recurring Deposit
- City Union Bank Recurring Deposit
- Indian Bank Recurring Deposit
- Union Bank Recurring Deposit
- UCO Bank Recurring Deposit