Allahabad Bank Monthly Plus (Variable RD) is a recurring deposit scheme that provides high rate of interest to the depositors on an initial deposit that can be as low as Rs.500. This scheme does not require people to deposit a fixed amount in every installment, instead they can deposit varying amounts, which can be a minimum of zero.
Know more about Recurring Deposit
Allahabad Bank Variable RD Interest Rates:
|5 years to 10 years||7.25% p.a.|
The interest rate can be changed at any time at the bank’s discretion.
Features of Allahabad Bank Monthly Plus:
- Initial Deposit – To open a Allahabad Bank Monthly Plus (Variable RD) account, you need to make a minimum initial deposit of Rs.500. This deposit should be made in multiples of 100.
- Minimum Annual Deposit – This account requires you to make a minimum annual deposit of Rs.6,000.
- Tenure – People can choose to deposit for a period of 5 years to 7 years.
- Penalty – This account does not charge penalty for delay or defaults in monthly installment.
- Flexible Installments – This account allows you to make flexible installments. The minimum installment amount can be 0 and the maximum amount can be 10 times of your initial deposit.
- Conversion – People will get the option of converting this account into a FD or DDP after a period of 1, 2 or 3 years, in case they are unable to continue with this account.
- Interest Rates – The account has very competitive rates of interest.
Individuals, corporations, partnerships, institutions, trusts, proprietorship and HUFs (Hindu Undivided Family) are eligible to apply for Allahabad Bank Monthly Plus (Variable RD) account.
RD Interest Rate Pages
- United Bank RD Interest Rates
- Uco Bank RD Interest Rates
- Allahabad Bank RD Interest Rates
- Central Bank RD Interest Rates
- Federal Bank RD Interest Rates
- Indian Bank RD Interest Rates
- Andhra Bank RD Interest Rates
- Kotak Mahindra RD Interest Rates
- Syndicate Bank RD Interest Rates
- IOB RD Interest Rates
- City Union Bank RD Interest Rates
- Citybank RD Interest Rates
- Indusind Bank RD Interest Rates
- Corporation Bank RD Interest Rates
- BOM RD Interest Rates
RD Article Pages
- Recurring Deposit Vs. Chit Fund
- Miss to Pay the Recurring Deposit Due
- Difference Between Recurring Deposit and SIP
- Open RD Account through HDFC NetBanking
- RD Account in SBI
- Advantages of Recurring Deposit
- Flexi RD
- SBI Flexi RD Schemes