The Super Top-up policy offered by the United India Insurnace Company Limited provides cover for hospitalisation expenses incurred within the country. The cover can be used for treatment of injury and illness sustained by the policyholder during any time after taking out the policy and before the expiry of policy tenure. The policy also provide coverage for select Day Care procedures. This is a Super Top-up policy and can be can be availed both on Floater as well as Individual basis
In case the policy is taken out on individual basis, each member of the family can be covered under a single policy and the threshold levels and sum assureds will be different. In case it is taken out on group basis, the threshold level and sum assured will remain the same for all family members under the same policy. The proposer must be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 80 years. If the policy is taken out for children, they should be at least three months old and not older than 18 years of age also subject to either or both parents being covered concurrently. Cover for children who attain 18 years of age will stop if they are married, employed or self-employed.
Features and Benefits of United India Super Top-up Plan:
- Cover for hospitalisation expenses including nursing, boarding and room expenses
- Cover for expenses related to surgeon, medical practitioner, specialist, anaesthetist, consultants fees
- Cover for expenses related to anaesthetic, oxygen, surgical appliances, blood, operation theatre fees, drugs and medicines, chemotherapy, dialysis, radiotherapy, cost of prosthetic devices used during surgical procedures such as pacemaker, infra cardiac valve replacements, orthopaedic implants, vascular stents, diagnostic / laboratory tests, cost of artificial limbs, x-ray and related expenses.
- Cover for the use of any cashless facility across Pan India
- A 15-day free look period is applicable from the time the policy commences
- Income tax benefits can be availed if the premium is paid for dependent parents, dependent children, spouse and self
- Any pre-existing illnesses will not be covered until the policy has run for a minimum of 48 months
- Inoculation and vaccination of any sort unless it is treatment for post-animal bite
- Run down and general debility conditions
- Plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, circumcision
- Pregnancy and related ailments
- Act of ionizing radiation, foreign enemy, nuclear weapon and war
- Unproven or experimental treatment
- All external equipment
***The above mentioned information is indicative only. Please read the policy document for further information.