It is a matter of pride and freedom when you own a house. You have saved every penny and worked hard to buy your house, which makes it all the way more important to protect it from anything and everything. With a range of home insurance products to choose from, TATA AIG takes care of the changing needs of their customers by providing innovative solutions with their plans. Protect every brick in your house which carry the memories of the best moments that you have spent with your family. Insure your house, secure your dreams.
Types of Home Insurance offered by TATA AIG
Instachoice – This particular insurance scheme allows you to design and choose your cover for home insurance and provides a range of flexible options.
Home Secure Supreme – Home Secure Supreme home insurance scheme is a customizable plan for the different needs of the customers. You can choose from the wide range of comprehensive coverage options with this plan.
Home Coupon – Home Coupon home insurance scheme offered by TATA AIG is a flexible plan which comes in with the benefits of easy documentation along with protection from natural calamities.
Standard Fire and Special Perils – This policy provides cover against fire and other perils.
Features and BenefitsInstachoice
- The application process is easy and consumes very less amount of time
- No documentation is required for the application process
- This plan offers immense flexibility and allows you to decide the premium depending on the coverage amount
- The plan offers cover for theft of jewellery
- Instachoice is popular amongst home owners as it provides cover for appliances as old as 8 years
- This policy offers several benefits like temporary resettlement expenses, medical expenses, purchase protection, etc.
- Not only can you choose from the wide range of cover options, but also, you can choose the insured sum as per your need.
- Valuable and jewellery are covered under this plan
- This particular scheme provides cover against fire, earthquake, terrorist activities, etc.
- The scheme protects all your jewellery and valuable in the event of burglary
The policy covers your house against lightning, fire, explosion, riot, strike, flood, storm, earthquake, malicious damages, etc.
Claim Process of TATA AIG Home Insurance Policy
Contact TATA AIG to know more about the claim process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my family’s jewellery covered under the policy?
Yes, the insurance cover does include coverage for jewellery of your parents, spouse and children.
- What is kutcha construction?
Houses with doors made of wooden planks, leaves, asphalt cloth, etc. are considered to be kutcha construction.
- Is there a free look in period available?
No, there is no free look-in period available.
- Can I cancel my policy?
Yes, you may cancel the insurance policy at your will.
- When does the policy cover start?
As soon as your payment is received by the insurer, your policy gets activated.
Related Home Insurance Articles
- Questions to Ask When Purchasing Home Insurance
- Tata AIG Home Insurance Standard Fire and Special Perils Cover
- Tata AIG Home Secure Supreme
- Tata AIG Instachoice Home Insurance
- Types of Home Insurance in India
- What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover in a Fire
- What does Renters Insurance Cover?
- What is High Value Home Insurance?
- What is Landlord Insurance Policy?
- Why Do You Need Homeowner Insurance This Festive Season?
- Why Should You Buy Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Standard Fire & Special Perils Policy
- How do You Calculate Home Insurance Costs?
- How Much Does It Cost To Insure a House
- How to Buy Home Insurance Online
- How to Claim Home Insurance?
- How to Claim Home Insurance for Water Damage?
- How to Compare Home Insurance Companies
- How to get the Best Rate on Home Insurance?
- How to choose Home Insurance Coverage
- Why Home Insurance Price Increase Every Year
- How to get Discounts on Home Insurance?
- Why is House Insurance so Important
- What is Home Insurance Premium?
- What Are the Most Important Features of a Home Insurance Policy?
- How Can You Save Money on Home Insurance
- How to Secure Your Home While Away on Vacation
- 5 Myths About Home Insurance
- Hazard Insurance Vs Home Insurance