This is a micro health insurance product that caters to individuals from rural areas, when they are hospitalized due to an illness or an accident. The policy includes an accident and hospitalization cover. The insurance will of individual insured if he/she is not able to work or have normal employment due to a permanent disability caused by an accident. In case the insured needs coverage for hospitalization then, he/she will need to be in the in-patient care for at least 3 days.
Features and Benefits of Star Micro Health Insurance Policy:
Here are some of the features and benefits of this health insurance plan:
|Eligibility age||Minimum age - 5 months Maximum age - 65 years|
|Basis||Individual and group basis|
|Discounts||All group policies will receive a discount of 5% for a group exceeding 100 members|
|Coverage under this policy||
|Exclusions that are not part of the policy||
Disclaimer: Please read the terms, conditions and exclusions mentioned in the policy document before taking the policy.
Find cashless network hospitals nearby: Star Health Network Hospitals
Also Read: Best Health Insurance Plans
Also Read: How to File a Claim with Star Health?
Other Health Insurance Plans from Star Health:
- Star Care Health Insurance Plan
- Star Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Star Family Health Optima
- Star Medi Classic Insurance Policy
- Senior Citizens Red Carpet
- Star Senior Citizen's Red Carpet
- Star Health Gain
- Star Criticare Plus
- Star Cardiac Care
- Star Unique Health Insurance Policy
- Star Wedding Gift Insurance
- Star Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy
- Star Family Delite Insurance Policy
- Star Health Insurance Netplus
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.