It is a critical illness policy that provides hospitalisation benefits along with health insurance critical illness cover.
Features & Benefits of Star Criticare Plus:
|Entry age||Minimum age: 18 years Maximum age: 65 years|
|Maximum age for renewal||70 years|
|Policy term||1 year|
|Type of plan||Individual health insurance|
|Sum Insured||Minimum- Rs.2 lakh Maximum- Rs.2 lakh for senior citizens. Rs.10 lakh for others|
|Critical illness cover||
|Additional benefits and discount||
|Tax benefits||Tax benefits under section 80D of the Income Tax Act|
|Free look period||A free look period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy is available for reviewing the policy terms and conditions. In case insured is not satisfied they can seek cancellation of the policy and in such event the company will allow refund of premium after adjusting the cost of the expenses incurred at the time of .|
Read terms, conditions and exclusions mentioned in the policy document.
Find cashless network hospitals nearby: Star Health Network Hospitals
Also Read: Best Health Insurance Plans
Also Read: How to File a Claim with Star Health?
Other Health Insurance Plans from Star Health Insurance:
- Star Care Health Insurance Plan
- Star Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Star Family Health Optima
- Star Medi Classic Insurance Policy
- Star Senior Citizen's Red Carpet
- Star Super Surplus
- Star Health Gain
- Star Cardiac Care
- Star Unique Health Insurance Policy
- Star Wedding Gift Insurance
- Star Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy
- Star Family Delite Insurance Policy
- Star Health Insurance Netplus
- Star Micro Health Insurance Policy
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.