The Reliance Personal Accident policy is a group insurance policy that offers the options of a health insurance policy. This policy is especially beneficial for groups like clubs or companies where employers can provide accidental injury cover to employees. It offers a host of features that are designed to ease the financial burden on the insured and their family in case they meet with an accident that leaves them permanently or temporarily disabled or, in an unfortunate event, dead.
Features & Benefits of Reliance Personal Accident Policy:
||5 years to 70 years
- The policy will pay up to Rs. 2,500 for the transportation of mortal remains if the accident occurred outside the house
- 100% of the sum insured will be paid in case of accidental deaths
- 100% of the sum insured will be paid in case of permanent total disability
- 100% of the sum insured will be paid in case of loss of two limbs, two eyes or one limb and one eye
- 50% of the sum insured will be paid in case of loss of only one limb or only one eye
- A part of the sum insured can be paid in case the disability is permanent but partial
- Up to Rs. 5,000 will be paid every week for a maximum of 100 weeks in case of a temporary total disability
- This policy offers employers a choice of on-duty or off-duty cover
- The policy can even cover medical expenses provided an additional premium is paid
- The policy can be issue to groups of people like employees, members of institutions clubs etc.
- This policy is valid all over the world
- The policy cover complete and partial disabilities along with accidental death
This health insurance policy will not provide compensation for the same period of disability for more than one clause
- Claims that exceed the sum insured will not be honoured If death or disability is a result of the following
- Suicide, attempted suicide or intention harm done to self.
- Pregnancy and child birth
- Death or disability that results from acts of war or exposure to radiation, nuclear material or radioactivity
Other Plans from Reliance Health Insurance:
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.