About Reliance Auto Insurance
Your vehicle is vulnerable to host of risks like theft, accidents, damages, natural calamities, etc. For every vehicle owner his/her car/bike is an extremely prized possession. To offer complete protection to your vehicle from such threats and unforeseen circumstances, Reliance General Insurance provides an all-encompassing auto insurance policy.
Features and Benefits of Reliance Auto InsuranceInsurance For Car
Reliance General prides itself in offering ‘made-to-order’ protection for every car insured with it. Not only is Reliance Auto Insurance very affordable, but also offers a host of benefits.
- The policy covers your car against loss/damages caused due to accident, riots, theft, fire, self-ignition, natural calamities, transit, etc.
- Every car insured with Reliance General Insurance enjoys a mandatory third party liability cover. This is in compliance with The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. If a third party faces any damage or loss caused due to the insured car, he/she is compensated by the insurance company, for the same.
- Your insured car gets to enjoy towing assistance during times of need.
- 24X7 assistance anywhere, and also a complimentary roadside service depending upon your need.
- You can enjoy an exclusive privilege of earning No Claim Bonus even after making a claim. This is subject to certain conditions as set by the company.
- To cater to the varied needs of every customers Reliance offers a wide array of add-on covers, based on which an insured can customise his insurance policy. Racing and speed tests, bi-fuel kits, non-electrical assets are some of the options given, from which you can protect your car.
Given the nature of Indian roads and unruly traffic, two wheelers are extremely prone to accidents and many other risks. Protect your bike/scooter from such dangers and unforeseen circumstances by choosing Reliance Auto Insurance.
- The insurance scheme protects your bike against accidents, natural calamities, damages, thefts, etc.
- Cashless facility is available at a wide network of 159 chosen garages.
- Every two wheeler insured with Reliance General Insurance gets a mandatory third party liability cover as per The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. If a third party faces any damage or loss caused due to the insured bike/scooter, he/she is compensated by the insurance company, for the same.
- Customers enjoy quick and hassle-free settlement for their claims.
- The policy can be easily booked online.
- You have 24X7 access to Reliance in case of any policy related emergency.
Give your vehicle the protection and care it deserves, with Reliance Auto Insurance.