About Reliance Auto Insurance
Your vehicle is vulnerable to host of risks like theft, accidents, damages, natural calamities, etc. For every vehicle owner his/her car/bike is an extremely prized possession. To offer complete protection to your vehicle from such threats and unforeseen circumstances, Reliance General Insurance provides an all-encompassing auto insurance policy.
Features and Benefits of Reliance Auto InsuranceInsurance For Car
Reliance General prides itself in offering ‘made-to-order’ protection for every car insured with it. Not only is Reliance Auto Insurance very affordable, but also offers a host of benefits.
- The policy covers your car against loss/damages caused due to accident, riots, theft, fire, self-ignition, natural calamities, transit, etc.
- Every car insured with Reliance General Insurance enjoys a mandatory third party liability cover. This is in compliance with The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. If a third party faces any damage or loss caused due to the insured car, he/she is compensated by the insurance company, for the same.
- Your insured car gets to enjoy towing assistance during times of need.
- 24X7 assistance anywhere, and also a complimentary roadside service depending upon your need.
- You can enjoy an exclusive privilege of earning No Claim Bonus even after making a claim. This is subject to certain conditions as set by the company.
- To cater to the varied needs of every customers Reliance offers a wide array of add-on covers, based on which an insured can customise his insurance policy. Racing and speed tests, bi-fuel kits, non-electrical assets are some of the options given, from which you can .
Given the nature of Indian roads and unruly traffic, two wheelers are extremely prone to accidents and many other risks. Protect your bike/scooter from such dangers and unforeseen circumstances by choosing Reliance Auto Insurance.
- The insurance scheme protects your bike against accidents, natural calamities, damages, thefts, etc.
- Cashless facility is available at a wide network of 159 chosen garages.
- Every two wheeler insured with Reliance General Insurance gets a mandatory third party liability cover as per The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. If a third party faces any damage or loss caused due to the insured bike/scooter, he/she is compensated by the insurance company, for the same.
- Customers enjoy quick and hassle-free settlement for their claims.
- The policy can be easily booked online.
- You have 24X7 access to Reliance in case of any policy related emergency.
Give your vehicle the protection and care it deserves, with Reliance Auto Insurance.
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017