IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Insurance is a general health insurance policy offered by IFFCO Tokio. Under this policy, if a policyholder is detected with any critical illnesses specified in the policy, the cost incurred in medical treatment will be paid in lump sum by the insurance provider. This health insurance policy offers the right cover at affordable premiums to meet your critical illness requirements.
Features & Benefits of IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Insurance:
||The policy can be availed by:
- Employers covering their employees along with dependents.
- Pre-identified segment or groups where premium will be paid by the State or Central Government.
- Members of registered service clubs.
- Credit card holders or other financial card holders.
- Holders of bank deposits or certificates of banks.
- Shareholders of cooperative societies and public limited companies.
- Teachers and students of educational institutions.
- Members of any other groups sharing a common interest.
|Critical Ailments Covered
||Critical ailments covered under this policy are:
- Renal failure
- Coronary artery diseases requiring bypass surgery
- Major organ transplant
- Paralytic cerebral stroke
- Accidental injuries resulting in loss of limbs.
- Each critical illness mentioned in the policy must be confirmed by a registered medical practitioner and supported by clinical, radiological, histological and laboratory evidence acceptable to the insurance company.
- The company will make payments to the insured person only once.
- The cover offered by policy shall cease upon the reimbursement of medical expenses incurred as inpatient for suffering from specified critical illnesses.
||Affordable premium rates.
- If the insured person is diagnosed with critical illness specified in the policy during the policy tenure, the policy will reimburse his/her hospitalization expenses.
- The polity may cover more than 1 insured person and his/her legal heirs up to a certain amount specified in the policy. However, it is subject to the terms and conditions mentioned in the policy.
- In case of availing cashless hospitalization at network hospitals, reimbursement of expenses will not be applicable.
||The policy excludes the followings:
- Treatment cost related to pre-existing diseases.
- Any medical treatment during the first 120 days of insurance cover.
- Expenses in treatments related to Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Viruses Type II (HTLV-III) or Lymphadinopathy Associated Viruses (LAV) or AIDS related conditions.
- Expenses incurred in treatment for ailments caused by drug addiction or alcoholism.
- Attempted self-injury or suicide
- Injuries caused by nuclear weapons, war and terrorist attack.
Other Health Insurance Plans from IFFCO Tokio:
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.