With the revolutionization of online trading and its global acceptance, it has become easy for consumers to buy/renew car insurance policies. The policyholders can renew their policy easily with the advantage offered by having insurance products/services offered online. IFFCO Tokio is a popular car insurance policy since it provides additional benefits and valued provides a policy renewal reminder at definite intervals. Customers should renew their policies ahead of time, i.e., prior to its expiry in order to prevent any loss of claim bonus.
Key Benefits of IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Renewal
- The policy holders can claim cashless facility at cashless garages spread across the nation.
- The company also provides round the clock customer assistance on phone.
- Policy claims also cover towing charges of up to Rs. 1500.
- No-claim bonus can also be availed by policyholders at the time of renewal in case of policy renewal within 90 days of the expiry of policy. Up to 50 % discount will be provided.
IFFCO Tokio Motor Insurance Online Renewal Policy
You can renew your existing IFFCO Tokio Motor Insurance policy online through the company’s web portal. Only Motor Policy for Private Car and Two Wheeler can be renewed online. In order to renew the IFFCO-TOKIO car insurance policy online , the policyholder should enter 'Policy Number' or 'Cover Note Number' and enter “Search by” as numeric motor policy number, alphanumeric motor policy number or motor cover note number. After entering the policy number, you should key-in the vehicle registration number which is the number printed on your vehicle "Number Plate". Other fields are to be filled in with information such as mobile number and email id. Then click on the “search” option. If you can't find your policy detail by "Numeric Motor Policy No” then you can change the "Search By" option above and search again by providing the alphanumeric motor policy number.
IFFCO Tokio Motor Policy - Set Renewal Reminders
IFFCO Tokio Motor Policy comes with a unique feature. It offers its customers the facility to set renewal reminders so that they can be reminded at regular intervals as to when they should renew their motor insurance policy. In order to set the renewal reminder online, the policyholder should provide details such as first name , last name, mobile number, email id, address, product, policy number, policy expiry date, etc. This data sheet is captcha secured. After the requisite details are keyed-in, click “submit”. The information will be stored and the timings for the reminders will be set and alerts are sent accordingly.
IFFCO Tokio Motor Insurance Renewal FAQS
- What are the documents required for renewing the policy?
- A cheque for Premium payment
- Renewal Reply Form
- If there are any changes that are required to be made in the coverage, the customer can incorporate the same in the renewal reply form.
- IFFCO Tokio stipulates a proposal form in the all the following situations:
- New Business
- Renewal by Other Company
- On Transfer of Interest
- For conversion of Liability Only cover to Package Policy
- During substitution of the vehicle.
- For alteration / improvement of vehicle either during the existence of the policy or during the renewal of policy.
All motor policies are issued for a period of twelve months. However, extension to a further period less than 12 months can be allowed with the approval of the concerned authority, for making sure that the renewals of the customer falls on a common date or for any other reason convenient to the customer. For such extensions, additional premium is collected for such extensions.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017