Buying a health insurance policy helps you protect your family’s future. In order to buy a health insurance policy, first you need to decide which policy you are going to buy. The insurance companies have a wide range of health insurance policies to cater to the needs of young adults and senior citizens. Health insurance policies protect you from unexpected and high medical expenses. Paying a nominal amount, you can avail comprehensive coverage on your medical needs. You can enjoy cashless hospitalization, nursing care, consultation, medical check-ups and hospital accommodation with the help of these policies. Your insurance company will pay for all these medical expenses.
Importance of Health Insurance in Delhi:
Like all major cities in India, Delhi, the capital of India, is also highly affected by growing health complications caused due to air pollution and water pollution. Respiratory problems, dengue and malaria are some of the recurrent health complaints experienced by the inhabitants of Delhi. Simultaneously, medical costs are on the rise. People, in general, find it hard to access affordable, high quality health care. Consequently, demand for health insurance has also increased.
A number of health insurance companies in Delhi offer customers cashless claim facilities at their network hospitals. This let policyholders to avail timely medical treatment without having to worry about costs. Insurers provide different types of coverage to meet varied personal needs. Standard health insurance plans are offered for individuals and families, including senior citizens. Customers can also avail policies that provide specific coverage e.g. critical illness and personal accident policies.
Best Health Insurance Companies in Delhi:
- Religare Health Insurance: With its association with over 4100 plus leading hospitals in India, its network hospitals in Delhi Include Aakash Hospital A-One Hospital, Action Cancer Hospital etc. It has three branches in Delhi.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance: ICICI Lombard has seven branches in Delhi. Its network hospitals in Delhi include: Sant Parmanand Hospital, J P Memorial Hospital, National Heart Institute, R G Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital, Eden Hospital, etc.
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance: It has tied up with hospitals like Bhatia Hospital, Bhagawati Hospital, National Heart Institute etc. It has one branch in Delhi.
- Future Generali India Insurance: It has two branches in New Delhi. Its network hospitals include Fortis Healthcare Ltd., Garg Hospital, Gandhi Nursing Home, etc.
- HDFC Ergo: It has a total of 119 network hospitals in Delhi including major hospitals like Aastha Hospital, Amar Leela Hospital, and Agrawal Nursing Home. It has a total of five branches in Delhi.
- Reliance General Insurance: It has associations with about 4000 hospitals across the country. Its network hospitals include A-One Hospital Pvt. Ltd, Action Cancer Hospital and Amit Nursing Home to name a few. Reliance Health Insurance has about 7 branches in Delhi.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance: It has two branches in Delhi. Its network hospitals include Delhi Heart and Lung Institute, MGS Hospital.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance: It has a strong presence in Delhi with a number of network hospitals including Action Cancer Hospital, City Hospital, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, Jeevan Anmol Hospital, Nova Medical Centers NCR Region (P) Ltd, Sanjeevan Speciality Hospital. It has six branches in Delhi.
- TTK Health Insurance: Part of its network hospitals are Arya Hospital, Aggarwal Nursing Home, Amar Leela Hospitals. It has one branch in Delhi.
- Bharati AXA General Insurance: It has about five branches in Delhi, and is connected with hospitals like Aditya Varma Medical Centre, Swastik Hospital, Hans Charitable Hospital, Action Cancer Hospital, Bhatia Hospital, etc.