HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up plan supplements your primary insurance cover. It provides you better coverage with higher benefits.
Features & Benefits - HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up:
|Type of plan
- Family floater
- It supplements your existing mediclaim policy, insuring you for a larger sum insured limit at lower cost
- A top up cover is initiated when the deductible in this policy is exhausted
- You can stay covered for the whole life since there is no-exit age
- 1 Year & 2 Years health insurance policy option for Individual & Family Floater
- In-patient treatment
- Pre hospitalisation charges
- Post hospitalisation charges
- Day care procedure
- Domiciliary treatment
- Organ donor
- Emergency ambulance
||Tax benefits under section 80D of the Income Tax Act
- Family discount- 10% discount if 3 or more family members are covered under one adult plan
- Renewal incentives- Cumulative bonus of 5% of the Sum Insured for every claim free year accumulating up to 50%. In the event of a claim, the cumulative bonus shall be reduced by 10% at the time of renewal.
- Pre-existing conditions will not be covered for first 48 months
- Abuse of intoxicant or hallucinogenic substance like drugs and alcohol
- Pregnancy, dental and external aids and appliances unless covered under specific Plans
- Terrorist activities, radioactivity or war
- Any treatment within first 30 days of cover except any accidental injury
- Mental disorder or insanity
- Cosmetic surgery and weight control treatment
- Self inflicted injury
- Preventive care and vaccination
- Waiting Periods
30 days Waiting Period - A waiting period of 30 days will apply to all claims
2 Years specific waiting period for specified diseases & treatments
4 Years Pre-existing Conditions will not be covered until 48 months of continuous coverage have elapsed, since inception
Read terms, conditions and exclusions mentioned in the policy document.
Find cashless network hospitals nearby: HDFC ERGO Cashless Network Hospitals
Other Health Insurance Plans from HDFC ERGO Health Insurance:
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.