Future Generali Car Insurance offers car insurance renewal plans to cover all kinds of damages and the expenses related to it. It also covers the expenses arising out of third-party liability. One of the highlights of renewing a Future Generali motor insurance policy is that it offers Automated Reminder Service, making it easier for customers not to forget the expiry of the car insurance and give them ample time to renew it.
Future Generali provides quick and easy policy renewal procedures for the policyholders. Future Motor Suraksha takes care of any damage your vehicle might suffer. This plan covers all aspects of car insurance including third party expenses. Policy is issued instantly without any delay. There are other advantages of the scheme, such as:
- Customer service that can be availed through a toll-free assistance number and claims registration through the same.
- Quick claims survey.
- Cashless settlement through approved workshops.
- Easy claims finalization within seven working days after receipt of all documents.
- Towing assistance within city limits.
Car insurance renewal at appropriate times is important since it helps to prevent any loss of claim amount. Future Generali motor insurance policyholders will get the reminder for policy renewal at the relevant time through an automated service. Future Generali car insurance renewal can be done online in a user friendly and convenient manner.
Future Generali Car Insurance Renewal Process
Future Generali Car Insurance can be renewed online by existing customers. The Future Generali web portal has an option for online renewal wherein policyholders can renew their car insurance by providing details such as User ID or Email ID, password and Captcha code shown. Once these details are entered the result page shows the details of the insurance held, it’s expiry, bonus and discounts that can be availed as well as the next premium amount to be paid.
Future Generali Motor Online Renewal With Premium Calculator
Future Generali web portal also offers premium calculator tool for motor renewal online. The policyholder has to key-in values such as policy number, policy expiry date, and captcha. By clicking on the “get details” link, the customer is led to the result page which provides a detailed information on premium to be paid for renewal.
Future Generali Car Insurance Renewal FAQ'S
- What type of discounts is a customer liable to get when he/she renews his Future Generali car insurance policy?
If the customer has not claimed bonus in any year, they’ll get a ‘No claim bonus’ that will offer a discount of up to 50% on the policyholder’s own damage premium, if they renew the policy within 90 days of expiry date.
- What additional add-on covers offered by Future Generali gives added advantage during car insurance renewal?
The add-on cover called NCB Protection allows the policyholder to retain his/her existing NCB (No Claim Bonus) at the time of renewal.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017