Driving safely and driving secure are two different things. You are a safe driver if you follow traffic rules diligently by stopping at signals, slowing down when you should, do not drink and drive and so on. Sadly, your Vehicle's fate does not rest solely on you. Hence having an auto insurance cover is not a choice but as much a necessity as having a driving license. And since auto insurance costs for the same coverage can fluctuate by thousands and hence it will be a good idea to browse around.
Talk to people, comb through comparison websites as well as customer guides to sort the top five based on prices and what they offer. The insurance firm you pick must be able to provide you a fair quote as well as impeccable service. Quality custom made service may be costlier than anticipated, but offers additional conveniences. It would be a good idea to note down your requirements and choose accordingly.
Future Generali Auto Insurance Overview
Future Generali is an insurance company, which is basically a tie up between the Indian conglomerate, Future Group and the Italian insurance firm Generali. Based in Mumbai, it functions here via two principal legitimate entities by the names, Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (for Life Insurance) and Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd. (for other insurance services).
You might not comprehend it, but the insurance amount you pay for your vehicle can differ drastically based on the insurance provider you opt for. Future Generali Auto Insurance, more known by the name Future Motor Suraksha, is a promise that your auto insurance will be as low as it can be while giving you maximum cover in case of any contingency.
Future Motor Suraksha takes care of every repair your vehicle might require if an accident occurs. This policy even covers third party expenses.
Advantages of buying Future Generali Auto insurance are listed below
- Your auto insurance policy is issued instantly.
- You can make use of the toll-free assistance number for any help regarding your plan as well as to file for claims at the earliest.
- The claims survey are generally take care of at the earliest.
- You can also avail complimentary or direct settlement at any workshop or garage associated with Future Generali.
- Claims will be finalized in no more than a week after receiving all the required documents.
- You can request for towing assistance if you are travelling within city limits.
- You get an automatic renewal reminder via text and email.
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017