Cigna TTK Health Insurance Co. Ltd. has an insurance product called the ProHealth Plus Plan. This health insurance plan will provide expenses for hospitalization, treatment costs, charges towards diagnostics, drugs and medications required, room and boarding costs, etc. The coverage for all this ranges from Rs. 4.5 lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs, and cover even maternity benefits, claim free cumulative bonuses, emergency worldwide coverage etc.
Features and Benefits of Cigna TTK ProHealth Plus Plan:
Listed below are the features and benefits of ProHealth Insurance Plus Plan
||Minimum age for children is 91 days
Minimum age for adults is 18 years
Maximum age no limit for entry under this plan
||The term of the policy can be for either 1 year or 2 years
||Lifetime renewal opportunity is available for this policy
Sum insured can be chosen from the options below:
- Rs. 4.5 lakhs
- Rs. 5.5 lakhs
- Rs. 7.5 lakhs
- Rs. 10 lakhs
- Individuals who choose a sum insured of Rs. 4.5 lakhs, Rs. 5.5 lakhs and Rs. 7.5 lakhs, and are above the age of 46 years, will need to undergo compulsory medical tests.
- If the sum insured is Rs. 10 lakhs, the policyholder will need to undergo medical tests if they are above the age of 41 years.
There are a number of factors on which the premium rate will depend, some of these factors are listed below:
- Age of the life insured
- Lifestyle choices: if the individual is a smoker the premiums could be higher
- Sum assured that has been chosen by the insured individual
- Medical test results
- The area in which the insured in living, is divided into 3 zones, the geographical location of the insured will also affect the premium rate depending on which zone the insured resides
- Premiums payable will also be affected, if you have enrolled any family members under a single individually policy
|Features of the policy
- With this policy you will have worldwide emergency coverage
- You will also get cumulative bonuses for no claims under this policy
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle will provide a benefit to cover costs incurred for consultation and pharmacy charges
- If the sum assured has been used up and more is required, the insurer can refill the sum assured once every policy year.
- Treatment for up to 60 days prior to hospitalisation, and up to 90 days of post hospitalization will be covered under this policy
- Cost of drugs and medications, diagnostic tests, pacemakers and blood are covered as well
- Domiciliary treatment is covered if it is needed due to circumstances under which the individual cannot be treated in a hospital
- Expenses related to any donor needs in case of organ donation will also be covered
- Charges for ambulances in case of emergencies are covered up to Rs. 3,000 per hospitalization
- Treatments and procedures for day care are covered under this plan for hospitalization of less than 24 hours
- Add-ons for critical illness can be opted for under this policy. And will receive a lump sum payment on the first diagnosis of a critical illness
- Costs for critical illnesses expenses is covered by the policy in case of family floater policy, and a 100% reinstatement of sum insured will be provided
- Waiting period of 36 months will need to be completed for pre-existing diseases to be covered
||A discount of 10% will be provided is the insured adds more than 2 members of their family under 1 policy
- A voluntary co-payment option will be available under the policy
- A deductible option is also available under this policy, wherein you can choose any amount between Rs. 1 lakh or Rs. 2 lakhs, and pay the deductible amount from your own pocket or with an existing health policy
- A medical test will need to taken up, before the enrollment of an individual and its requirement will depend on the age and the sum insured chosen
- A policyholder who is above the age of 46 years and has chosen a sum insured of either Rs. 4.5 lakhs, Rs. 5.5 lakhs or Rs. 7.5 lakhs will need to undergo medical tests compulsorily
- If they are above the age of 46 years and the sum insured is Rs. 10 lakhs, they will need to go through medical tests
Disclaimer: Please read the terms, conditions and exclusions mentioned in the policy document before taking the policy.
Find cashless network hospitals nearby: Cigna TTK Cashless Network Hospitals
Other Health Insurance Plans from Cigna TTK:
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.