Health insurance has become a vital part of our living as hospital expenses are inevitable. Secure your health financially with a plan from Cigna TTK. The ProHealth Accumulate Plan is available for 5 different sums insured and a choice of 3 different terms.
Features and Benefits of Cigna TTK ProHealth Accumulate Plan:
- The minimum entry age is 91 days for children.
- The minimum entry age for adults is 18 years.
- There is no maximum entry age.
|Policy period and renewal
- Choice of 1 year, 2 year and 3 year terms.
- Lifetime renewal opportunity
- 30-day grace period for renewals
- Free look period of 15 days
|Sum insured options and plan options
||Sum insured options:
- Rs.5.5 lakhs
- Rs.7.5 lakhs
- Rs.10 lakhs
- Rs.20 lakhs
- Rs.25 lakhs
- Hospitalization expenses - Covers accommodation, ICU charges, surgeon’s fees, nursing, blood, anesthesia, oxygen, operation theater charges, medicines, drugs, surgical appliances, and consumables.
- Pre-hospitalization - Expenses such as doctor’s fees, pharmacy, diagnostic tests incurred upto 60 days before hospitalization.
- Post-hospitalization - Expenses such as consultation fees, diagnostic tests, pharmacy related costs and so on, upto 90 days after discharge.
- Domiciliary treatment - For expenses of treatments done at home when you cannot be transferred to a hospital.
- Day-care treatment - For hospitalization for less than 24 hours for procedures such as dialysis, radiation therapy, cataract surgery and so on.
- Pre-existing diseases (after 48 months of continuous cover under this plan).
- Organ transplantation - Medical expenses for organ transplant and in-patient charges of the donor is covered.
- Ambulance cover - Upto Rs. 2,000 for every hospitalization.
- Critical Illnesses Add-on
- HIV/AIDS and complications arising thereof
- Genetic disorders
- Mental disorders
- Suicide or drug abuse
- Any loss resulting from childbirth or pregnancy
||Premiums paid for this plan are eligible for deductions under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act. Premiums paid in cash are not eligible.
- Worldwide emergency cover
- Restoration of sum insured
- Health Maintenance Benefit with 5% bonus every year on the unutilized value.
- Health Check-up
- Expert Opinion on Critical Illnesses
- Reward points
- Voluntary co-payment
- Waiver of mandatory co-pay for policyholders above 65 years
The Cigna TTK ProHealth Accumulate Plan helps you secure your health and grow your reserves. Even if you claim for insurance, you can grow your fund. The insurance plan is loaded with rewards. Get discounts on renewal. This plan is a unique offer that combines protection and savings. With this plan, you can take care of your present health expenses while you grow a reserve for future medical needs.
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.