Chola MS offers a comprehensive car insurance policy which can be easily bought or renewed online with the insurer issuing new policies instantly to all its customers. The Chola MS car insurance policy aims to provide complete safety to the customer’s vehicle with optimum coverage of accidental losses.
Cholamandalam MS General insurance company gives its policyholders two options to renew their existing car insurance policies. A Chola MS customer can create a login on the company’s website and use that to renew his old policy. The other easy, anywhere, anytime option is through the customer’s mobile phone, using the ‘Renewal On the Go’ application from Chola MS General Insurance.
Chola MS Car Insurance Renewal Procedure
Chola MS car insurance renewals can be done easily using the Chola MS website by customers registering their existing car insurance policies. They will be issued a login ID and a password to access their account. Chola MS car insurance policyholders are required to enter all the details related to their existing policies into their online account in order to renew their policies. Payment for the new policy can be done online using credit cards, debit cards or net banking.
Chola MS customers opting to renew their car insurance policies using their mobiles can easily do so by just downloading the ‘Renewal On the Go’ app. Customers have to register their mobile numbers to download and use the application. To quickly complete the renewal process, customers need to keep a few details like their policy numbers, credit card credentials, and OTP passwords handy. Policyholders can renew their old Chola MS car insurance policies by just entering these details and doing the necessary payments. The insurer will mail the new car insurance schedule via courier to the communication address given and also through email, once the customer successfully completes his renewal transaction.
FAQs For Chola MS Car Insurance RenewalHow is the No-claim bonus amount managed when a customer renews his Chola MS car insurance policy?
The policyholder is allowed to retain the NCB only if he renews his existing Chola MS car insurance policy within 89 days of expiry of the old policy. If the customer is transferring his insurance policy from another insurer to Chola MS, he can do the transfer at the existing rate of NCB to his new Chola MS policy. To avail this benefit, policyholders need to submit an evidence showing the insured’s NCB entitlement either as a renewal notice or a letter from their previous insurer.How is the Insured Declared Value of the insured car decided at the time of renewal?
At the time of renewal, the IDV (Insured Declared Value) is fixed based on the listed selling price of the car manufacturer for the specific brand and model of the insured vehicle.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017