Bharti AXA makes it very convenient for policyholders to renew their existing car insurance policies instantly using minimal details on their web portal. Policyholders need to input these details into the fields provided and make the premium payment, with the new policy being generated immediately. Bharti AXA car insurance policyholders are always advised to renew their car insurance policies before the expiry of their existing insurance policies. This ensures that there is no break in the current policy and the No-claim bonus is also retained along with the relevant discounts.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Renewal Procedure
Getting a Bharti AXA car insurance policy renewed is only a three hassle free step process requiring certain inputs from the policyholder. Customers need to input details like policy number, policy expiry date, mobile number, first name, email ID and the date of registration of the policy in the first step of the renewal process. Customers can proceed further into the payment page after these details have been verified. Policyholders have the option of paying premiums using credit cards, debit cards or net banking. After the payment is done, customers can get their new Bharti AXA car insurance policies issued immediately.
FAQs For Bharti AXA Car Insurance Renewal
- What benefits can a customer enjoy while renewing his Bharti AXA car insurance policy?
- What should a customer do if his Bharti AXA car insurance has expired at the time of renewal?
- How should a customer handle break-in insurance?
When a customer renews his Bharti AXA car insurance policy he can enjoy the benefit of transferring up to 50% of his No-claim bonus earned previously.
If a customer’s Bharti AXA car insurance policy has expired before the renewal date, he will have to get a new policy issued. Since there is a break in the insurance, the vehicle which has to be insured is physically inspected by a company official and then the insurer issues a new policy. Customers can get their No-claim bonus transferred in case their vehicles are insured within 90 days of the renewal due date.
Car owners who do not renew their Bharti AXA within the due date face a break in their insurance. Since, Indian law stipulates that it is mandatory to hold a car insurance at all times, customers have to make sure that they do not find themselves in this scenario. If there is such a break in car insurance then customers need to have the insurer issue a completely new policy.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017