Bharti AXA auto insurance offers complete protection to vehicles and passengers with an easy 24/7 claim settlement process, No-claim Bonus discounts and servicing at over 2000 network garages. Bharti AXA also provide two-wheeler insurance against theft, accidents and liability with additional protection for riders. The insurer offers two levels of coverage custom made for policyholders purchasing their auto insurance policies online. Bharti AXA vehicle insurance premiums paid online are also entitled to additional discounts if the customer’s insured vehicle includes an ARAI approved anti-theft device and a voluntary deductible component as part of the coverage.
Key features of Bharti AXA Auto Insurance
- A Bharti AXA auto insurance policy includes comprehensive coverage for theft, physical damages to the vehicle, third party liability for accidents and property damage liability.
- The company also gives a Personal Accident cover of Rs 2 lakhs to the driver in cases of injury, death or permanent disablement occurring due to accidents.
- Bharti AXA also provided 24/7 roadside assistance in the form of on-road repairs for breakdowns, towing facility, flat tyre changes, etc. Additionally customers can also get emergency fuel refills and assistance if they have locked out of their vehicle after losing their keys.
- No-claim discounts can be availed on the premium while renewing the policy, provided the policyholder has not made any claims during the previous year. Bharti AXA allows the accumulation of up to 50% of the No-claim bonus on own damage premiums. Customers also have the option of transferring benefits of their existing No-claim bonus from other insurance companies to Bharti AXA.
- Bharti AXA customers have the option of making cashless or reimbursement claims by notifying the insurer immediately and registering for a claim settlement during emergencies with the required information.
- Bharti AXA auto insurance does not include coverage for common wear and tear, loss due to depreciation, electrical or mechanical breakdown, losses incurred outside India and damages due to accidents occurring owing to driving under influence or without a valid driving license.
Bharti Axa Car Insurance Add On Covers
Ensuring enhanced protection for their vehicles, Bharti AXA customers can customise their policies with different add-on covers as per their requirements.
Depreciation cover - Customers can get 100% of the value of the depreciated part of their vehicles at the time of accidents.
Invoice Price cover - When a vehicle is stolen or lost, policyholders can get coverage for the total insured value of the vehicle along with registration and road tax amounts.
Medical Expenses - Bharti AXA also gives coverage toward physical injury endured by the driver and passengers of the affected vehicle up to an amount of Rs 10,000 per person.
Personal Accident cover for Passengers - Bharti AXA also provided a compensation amount of Rs 1 lakh in the instance of death or permanent total disablement to passengers who travelled in the vehicle at the time of the accident.
Cash for Hospitalisation - Customers are also entitled to an amount of Rs 1000/- per day for a maximum of 30 days for hospitalisation and medical treatments arising due to car accidents.