Bajaj Allianz is one of the most robust insurance companies in India, maintaining commendable growth and profitability. The insurer also offers a bouquet of insurance solutions for the protection of its vast customer base. The insurance products offered by the company are in the domains of health, motor, travel, commercial, and home insurance.
Why Should You Buy Motor Insurance From Bajaj Allianz?
The advantages of buying motor insurance from Bajaj Allianz are many. These include the following:
- The insurer offers instant issuance of policy and easy renewal in a few simple steps.
- It is possible to transfer the accrued No Claim Bonus (NCB) in the range of 20% to 50% from another insurance company to Bajaj Allianz.
- The 24x7 call-centres of the insurer offer SMS updates and instant claim assistance for motor insurance claims.
- The insurer offers 24x7 telephonic service for the resolution of all queries.
- The motor vehicle survey process is easy and hassle-free.
- DriveSmart service - The insurer provides a vehicle tracking device with certain car insurance plans that monitors the usage of the car. This makes use of the telematics technology in car insurance.
- The insurance company offers the facility of online purchase for its motor insurance plan.
Types Of Motor Insurance From Bajaj Allianz
Bajaj Allianz provides the following types of motor insurance plans for its customers:
- Car insurance - This plan offers protection to the insured car for loss or damage due to natural calamities and man-made disasters, personal accident cover for the owner-driver, and third-party liability insurance. The coverage under this plan can be amplified by using appropriate add-on covers. This policy can be enhanced with the DriveSmart technology that is unique to Bajaj Allianz.
- Two-wheeler insurance - This insurance plan protects two-wheelers from natural and man-made calamities. The policyholder is also protected from third-party liability claims. The insurer offers the choice of opting for a policy with coverage period of 1 year or 3 years, based on the requirement of the customer.
- Liability-only motor insurance - This motor insurance plan offers cover for legal liability to a third party for accidental injuries, death, and property damage. The policy is offered to commercial and private vehicles. Personal accident cover for the owner-driver is included under the coverage.
- Commercial vehicle insurance - The insurer offers liability-only and comprehensive insurance policies for commercial vehicles. The liability only-plan is the minimum level of insurance required to ply on Indian roads. The comprehensive plan offers coverage for own-damage and third-party liability for commercial vehicles.
Bajaj Allianz Third-Party Liability Insurance - Inclusions
The third-party liability motor insurance plan from Bajaj Allianz covers the insured for legal liability towards a third party for accidental injuries, death, or property damage. The insurance offers personal accident cover to the owner-driver as well.
The insurer also offers liability-only plans for commercial vehicles such as private and public carriers, passenger vehicles, special vehicles, etc.
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Motor Insurance - Inclusions
The Bajaj Allianz comprehensive motor insurance policy offers the following coverage to the policyholder:
- Losses or damages to the vehicle due to natural calamities such as explosion, fire, earthquakes, lightning, and the like.
- Losses or damages to the vehicle from man-made disasters such as malicious activity, thefts, riots, etc.
- Personal accident cover to the owner-driver.
- Third-party liability insurance coverage.
Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance - Exclusions
The Bajaj Allianz motor insurance plan does not include coverage for the following incidents:
- Wear and tear of the insured vehicle with age
- Consequential losses
- Depreciation of parts
- Electrical and mechanical breakdown
- Vehicle being used beyond limitations
- Driving without a valid license
- Driving while influenced by drugs/liquor
- Nuclear events, war, and mutiny
Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance FAQs:
- What discounts can I receive for buying a Bajaj Allianz motor insurance policy?
- Can I get direct claim settlement facility under Bajaj Allianz motor insurance?
- Does the insurer offer roadside assistance cover?
- What are the add-on covers offered by Bajaj Allianz for motor insurance?
Bajaj Allianz offers several discounts to customers of motor insurance. The most significant bonus offered is the No Claim Bonus that can amount to a reduction in premium at the time of renewal. The insurer also offers discounts for online policy purchase. Members of automobile associations can get premium discounts as well.
Apart from this, if your vehicle is installed with security devices, you are liable to receive a premium discount.
Yes, cashless claim facility is offered at 4,000 network garages affiliated to the insurance company. If the cashless facility is not available at at a chosen garage, then 75% on account payment is provided.
Yes, you can avail 24x7 roadside assistance facility under the motor insurance policy from Bajaj Allianz. If the vehicle is involved in an accident or breaks down, towing assistance is also provided.
The following add-on covers are offered by the company:
- 24x7 spot assistance
- Lock and key replacement cover
- Personal baggage cover
- Conveyance benefit
- Accident shield
- Consumables cover
Opting for the DriveSmart service with the Bajaj Allianz motor insurance policy has several advantages:
- It allows you to monitor the condition of your vehicle, specifically its battery and engine.
- It helps in tracking your vehicle. You can also share the location of your car with family and friends.
- The device tracks driving patterns and provides you a summary of the distance travelled in a day, braking pattern, highest speed for the day, longest trip, etc.
- The facility enables you to configure custom trips and locate it on a map. This can be shared on social media as well.
- The device alerts you for over-speeding, low battery, expiry of driving license, etc.
- You can receive expert guidance from the company through the DriveSmart Telematics Device.
- Bharti Axa Motor Insurance
- Chola MS Motor Insurance
- Future Generali Motor Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Motor Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Motor Insurance
- Liberty Motor Insurance
- Magma HDI Motor Insurance
- National Motor Insurance
- New India Motor Insurance
- Oriental Motor Insurance
- Reliance Motor Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Motor Insurance
- SBI Motor Insurance
- Shriram Motor Insurance
- United India Motor Insurance
- Universal Sompo Motor Insurance