This health insurance plan helps individual from unforeseen emergency expenses and covers medical treatment for illness and accidents that require you to be hospitalised. An optional add-on cover is available for critical illness.
Features & Benefits - Easy Health Standard:
||5 years- 65 years.
A dependent child is covered from the 91st day, provided either one of the parent is covered under this policy.
||1 or 2 years.
If a 2 year plan is opted, you get a 7.5% discount.
- Lifelong renewability.
- 30 day grace period is provided for renewing the policy.
- Renewal premium is subject to change with approval from IRDA, this change will be intimidated 3 months in advance to the policy holder.
- Waiting period gets reduced by one year on the continuous renewal of the policy.
- Individual and their family members are eligible for the cover. Family members include their spouse, dependent children, dependent parents, parents-in-law, grandparents and grandchildren.
- A 2% family discount is applicable if 2 members of the family are covered and 10% if 3 or more family members are covered.
- A Maximum of 6 members can be added in a single policy. In an individual policy a maximum of 4 adults are included and 5 children can be included.
||Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.5 Lakhs.
||If you buy a 2 year plan, you get 7.5% additional discount.
- For hospitalization of more than 24 hours, medical expenses are covered.
- Expenses incurred due to illness 60 days prior to hospitalization are covered.
- Medical expenses post 90 days after the discharge.
- 144 day care enlisted procedures are covered.
- Domiciliary treatment that are done at home.
- During the organ transplant, the treatment expenses for the organ donor are covered.
- Emergency Ambulance service of up to Rs.2,000 are covered.
- For the shared accommodation at the hospital, daily cash is provided ranging between Rs.500 to Rs.3,000.
- Medical expenses for Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Homeopathy for the in-patient treatment are covered.
- Policy holder, who has taken a policy for sum insured Rs.15 lakhs and above, can enjoy a lump sum recovery benefit of Rs.10,000 if the hospitalization has been for more than 10 days.
- Health check-up for the policy holders is conducted once at the end of a 3 year continuous policy period
- Additional cover can be taken for the Critical illness such as cancer, coronary artery surgery, first heart attack, kidney failure, major organ transplant, multiple sclerosis, paralysis and stroke. The sum insured is within the range Rs,1,00,000 to Rs.10,00,000.
- Policy holder will get a 10% Cumulative Bonus for every claim-free year.
- Policy holder can obtain cashless service. They need get a pre-authorization for the planned admissions. It needs to be obtained 48 hours prior to the admission. Any emergency admission should be notified within 24 hours.
- Sum insured can be enhanced at the time of renewal provided that there was no claim lodged and paid.
- On renewal, the policy holder can shift from other company’s health insurance to Apollo Munich.
||Policy holder can avail tax benefits for the premium amount paid under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Apollo Munich has introduced the Stay Healthy Program. The program is offered for policies with sum insured that is greater than Rs.5Lakhs.
- Online health assessment.
- Avail diet and exercise plan from experts.
- Individual can store their medical reports on an e-storage facility.
- Get attractive discounts and offers on health products and services.
- Set alerts to track their medicinal intake and health appointments.
- Subscribe to the Health newsletters and helpline services.
- Treatments within the first 30 days are not covered except accidental injury.
- Pre-existing conditions will be covered after the 3 year waiting period.
- There is a 2 year waiting period for cataract, hernia, joint replacement surgery, surgery of hydrocele etc. to be covered.
- Expenses arising from AIDS and HIV related diseases are excluded.
- Insanity, cosmetic surgery, congenital diseases and weight control treatments are not covered.
- Abuse of drugs and alcohol and the expenses incurred from them are not covered.
- The policy excludes coverage on hospitalization due to war or act of war.
- Pregnancy, dental treatment, external aids and appliances are not covered unless specified in the policy.
Apart from enjoying the , you can also avail deductions under Section 80D. Apollo Munich offers cover for in-patients with no sub-limits or co-payment. You can also enjoy additional optional coverage against the specified critical illness.
Disclaimer: Please read and check the details of the policy to see if it meets all your requirements.
Other Health Insurance Plans from Apollo Munich
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.