Before you open a recurring deposit (RD) account at UCO Bank, it is advisable to use the bank’s RD calculator to determine the amount you must deposit on a monthly basis for a certain tenure to earn a maturity amount which will help you take care of your future financial needs.
We will have a look at RD calculator and its benefits.
How to use UCO RD Calculator?
Given below are the steps you will have to follow to use UCO Bank RD Calculator:
- There are various third-party websites who offer the RD Calculator facility to its customers. You can use any of these third-party websites offering RD Calculator facility.
- Check one of the options – normal citizen or senior citizen.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit on a monthly basis.
- Select the tenure for which you will invest in the RD account.
- Based on your tenure, you will have to select the interest rate you will earn. For example, if your investment tenure is 5 years and above then the interest rate you will earn is 4.95% if you are a normal citizen and 5.45% if you are a senior citizen. Enter the applicable interest rate.
- Once you have entered all the details, you will be able to view the maturity amount you will earn at the end of the tenure.
Calculating interest on UCO Bank RD calculator
Given below is the formula applied to determine the maturity amount you will earn:
M =R[(1+i)n – 1]/1-(1+i)(-1/3) ; where
- M = Maturity value
- R = Monthly deposits to be paid
- n= Tenure during which the deposit is to be made
- i= Interest Rate
Advantages of using UCO Bank RD calculator
Some of the advantages of using UCO Bank RD calculator are:
- The RD Calculator is convenient to use. All you have to do is enter the amount you wish to deposit, tenure, and interest rate, and you will be able to view the maturity amount you will earn at the end of the investment tenure.
- UCO Bank RD calculator is accurate.
- You can use the calculator anytime, anywhere.
- You can use the calculator any number of times.
Know more about Recurring Deposit
Components of UCO Bank RD Calculator
The components of UCO Bank RD Calculator are:
- Deposited amount: You will have to enter the amount which you want to deposit on a monthly basis. The minimum amount that you can deposit on a monthly basis is Rs.100.
- Tenure: Select the tenure for which you wish to invest in a UCO RD account. You can choose tenure up to 10 years.
- Interest rate: Based on the amount deposited by you and the tenure chosen, you will earn interest rate on your deposit. The maximum interest rate that you can earn on your deposit on opening a UCO Bank RD account is 5% if you are a normal citizen, and 5.50% if you are a senior citizen.
UCO Bank RD Calculator FAQs
- Are the interest rates offered by UCO Bank subject to change?
- Can a minor open a UCO RD account?
- Do I have to pay anything to use the calculator?
- What is the minimum age of eligibility to open a UCO Bank RD account?
- Can one avail loan against RD deposit?
Yes, the interest rates offered by UCO Bank subject to change.
Yes, an RD account can be opened in the name of a minor provided they are represented by one of their parents, or a guardian.
No, the usage of calculator is free and you don’t have to pay anything.
The minimum age of eligibility is 18 years.
Yes, you can avail up to 90% of the total deposit amount as loan. However, an interest rate of 2% will be charged by the lender above the deposit rates.
RD Interest Rate Pages
- United Bank RD Interest Rates
- Uco Bank RD Interest Rates
- Allahabad Bank RD Interest Rates
- Central Bank RD Interest Rates
- Federal Bank RD Interest Rates
- Indian Bank RD Interest Rates
- Andhra Bank RD Interest Rates
- Kotak Mahindra RD Interest Rates
- Syndicate Bank RD Interest Rates
- IOB RD Interest Rates
- City Union Bank RD Interest Rates
- Citybank RD Interest Rates
- Indusind Bank RD Interest Rates
- Corporation Bank RD Interest Rates
- BOM RD Interest Rates
RD Other Pages
- Recurring Deposit Vs. Chit Fund
- Miss to Pay the Recurring Deposit Due
- Difference Between Recurring Deposit and SIP
- Open RD Account through HDFC NetBanking
- RD Account in SBI
- Advantages of Recurring Deposit
- Flexi RD
- SBI Flexi RD Schemes
- Monthly Recurring Deposit
- Co-operative Bank Recurring Deposit
- City Union Bank Recurring Deposit
- Indian Bank Recurring Deposit
- Union Bank Recurring Deposit
- UCO Bank Recurring Deposit