Many respectable sources have lately revealed alarming statistics which show how many drivers don't take the time to check if their car insurance renewal quote is their best option. It has been noticed that as many as one in four motorists do not bother to check their renewal quote against the rest of the market and miss out on the chance to find out if they could find cheaper insurance elsewhere.
Nobody has said that is a fun task. If you go about it the wrong way, it can consist of a lot of phone calls and online form filling that will take hours to sort out. But with the increasing acceptance of comparison websites, it seems all the more astonishing that many are not willing to take the time to search for more reasonable auto insurance each year.
The most common grumble heard by the car owners who have just gotten their renewal message is that their current renewal quote is more than what they disbursed for in the preceding year. This is a sure shot sign that your insurance giver banks on a certain amount of idleness from their customer’s side so as to make some easy bucks. Now you have a great reason to comb for a cheaper auto insurance.
Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Ltd are known for their commitment towards providing their customers good value for money.
Universal Sompo Offer Two Kinds Of Car Insurance Renewal Policies
- Private Car All-inclusive Policy
- Third Party liability policies for All kinds of motor vehicles
Steps To Continue Your Car Insurance With Universal Sompo General Insurance
- To renew your motor insurance with Universal Sompo, you first need to click on your car model.
- Confirm your current policy data and verify the given details.
- You can make the payment with your debit card, credit card, internet banking or pay directly by visiting the nearest office.
Always bear in mind to compare like-for-like car insurance policy before deciding and check your information with your insurance provider before buying. And if you are offered any policy, please make sure to go through the fine print of your policy just to ensure that there are no any veiled surprise or shock in there.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017