Shriram Group, which is a brainchild of three passionate individuals, Ramamurthy Thyagarajan, AVS Raja and T. Jayaraman, Shriram Group of Companies a financial services conglomerate was established on 5th April 1974. Shriram General Insurance is a part of Shriram Group, headquartered in Chennai.
As consistent as seasons, you receive your car insurance renewal notice at your doorstep without fail every year. As something you tend to forget just as consistently, this added expense is the last thing you want to bother about. Feeling idle and simply letting your present insurance company to renew your plan, is a sure shot way to lose wads of cash for nothing.
Shriram Car Insurance Renewal presents you with reasonable quotes in less than a few minutes, and you can purchase one that suits your needs best online without the hassle of tedious paperwork. You can save up to 40 percent on your premium and avail the benefits of a quick and stress-free claims settlement service as well as direct settlement facilities at certain workshops.
What Does Shriram Car Insurance Renewal offers?
- Cover from a monetary loss that arises out of damage or theft of your car.
- Insurance from accountability towards third persons for any personal injury and destruction to property.
- Cover in the event of an accident for you (individual accident) and your loved ones commuting with you.
- Greater protections through distinctive add on indemnifications.
- Cover for your personal investment in CNG kit, electrical and non-electrical fittings etc.
- If you have made no accident claims to date, you are eligible for a No Claim Bonus as a reward for being a good driver. You can get this in the form of considerable deductions as you renew your policy.
Many do not comprehend that if you do nothing when you get your renewal notice, your present insurance agent can routinely draw the required funds from your account and carry on with the same policy for yet another tenure, even if you purchase an insurance policy from another insurance company. This is a defensive step to make sure that you are never using a vehicle without insurance and lets you uphold your legal commitments.
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017