If we were to count our blessings, then the internet should definitely be one of them. It has made life so much simpler than earlier times. When was the last time you remember having to go to the travel agent to book your tickets or visit your insurance company’s branch office to get your policy renewed? Not in a very long time.
Speaking of car insurance renewal, Royal Sundaram has a very intuitive, hassle-free and customer friendly process in place. The entire process to renew Royal Sundaram Motor Insurance Policy online takes only a few steps which are discussed in the procedure given below.
Procedure to Renew Royal Sundaram Motor Insurance Policy Online
It takes three simple steps to renew your Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy online . No need to go to the company’s branch office or waste time calling an agent to get your policy renewed.
Before you proceed to do so, you need to keep your policy related information handy for quick reference. Begin by heading over to the Royal Sundaram Insurance website on your browser and go to the car insurance section. Once there, click on the link which reads ‘Renew your Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy’. This will lead you to a new tab which reads ‘Renew Policy Online’.
Online renewal of this car insurance policy involves three steps
- The first step is to enter your policy details like the policy number and expiry date of your policy.
- Once you’ve entered these details, the page will then display your policy details in full and the premium amount which you are required to pay for the renewal of your policy.
- The last and final step will ask you to make the payment for the renewal of your car insurance policy. Being an online procedure, it will take less than 5 minutes to complete and ensures that you and your vehicle stay protected at all times.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017