The insurance sector has leveraged the online platform to a great extent to offer services to buy/renew car insurance policies online. The general insurance arm of Reliance group offers hassle free service for online car insurance policy renewals. On Reliance general insurance’s web portal, you can renew existing car insurance policy at attractive discounts and competitive rates.
Reliance Car Insurance Renewal Procedure
Renewing online with Reliance insurance helps you save money in terms of NCB(No Claim Bonus), and an appealing discount when you pay online. You can also transfer the discount to a new car when you renew online.
You are eligible to receive additional discount based on the points below.
- If you’re a member of recognised automobile association
- Have installed anti-theft device in your car
- Have opted for voluntary deductible at the time of signing up for the policy
- If the vehicle is covered for usage at a specific location
Higher the voluntary deductible amount, lower is the premium. Voluntary deductible is the fixed percentage or sum you agree to pay in case of a claim.
Keep a track of the expiry date, and be sure to renew well in advance to avoid additional inspection/charges. To begin with, log onto the web portal and click on relevant tab to begin the renewal procedure. Follow the steps and input accurate information where required. Before landing on the payment page, you will need a debit/credit card or net banking details to make a payment. Your bank details are secured on the encrypted page.
After making the payment, you will receive an instant e-copy of the policy document. A copy of this document will also be sent to the registered email address and a hard copy will be posted to the correspondence address to be received at a later date.
Reliance Car Insurance Renewal FAQ'S
- I recently got my car fitted with new accessories. Can I get them insured right away or wait for the policy renewal?
- What is an Add On cover?
You can insure the accessories during the running term. Contact the customer service and make a written request to Reliance car insurance with details of the accessories installed.
These additional covers provide extra protection to your standard car insurance policy. Some of the add on covers available with Reliance car insurance are
- Voluntary Deductible
- No-Claim Bonus Retention Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017