Headquartered in New Delhi, Oriental Insurance Company is a Government-owned public sector general insurance company. Having more than 1,800 branches and 30 plus regional offices spread across the country, Oriental Insurance has earned a whopping Rs.11,100 crores global premium in the 2016-2017 financial year.
Customer Care Car Insurance Services Offered By Oriental Insurance
- Locate cashless garages
- Request for towing facility in case of an accident or breakdown
- Make a claim status inquiry
- Report a grievance, give feedback on the service or lodge a complaint
- Schedule a service
- Help customers choose a car insurance policy that would suit them best
Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care Contact
Oriental car insurance customers can get in touch with the customer care unit by either dialing the toll-free number - 1800 11 8485 - or by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Car Insurance Policy Offered By Oriental Car Insurance
Offering coverage to its customers, Oriental Car Insurance has rolled out the Private Car Package Policy - which is a one year car insurance policy.
Features And Benefits Of The Private Car Package Policy:
- This policy offers complete coverage for accidental loss or damage to the vehicle.
- Personal accident cover (for the owner of the vehicle only) and third-party liability coverage.
- Insurance coverage in cases such as burglary, theft, natural calamities (earthquakes, floods, landslides, rockslides, etc.).
- Comprehensive coverage for the private vehicle for damage caused either by terrorism, riots, strikes, malicious acts, etc.
- Customers can purchase various add-on covers over the premium of the insurance policy.
- If the customers has not made any claim in the policy year, he/she will be eligible for the no-claim bonus when renewing the policy.
- Coverage for loss of personal belongings during an accident. Limited to Rs.5,000 or Rs.10,000 as per the premium chosen.
What Is Not Covered Under The Private Car Package Policy:
Customers will fail to avail the insurance coverage under the following circumstances:
- If the person driving the vehicle which met with an accident does not have a valid driving license.
- No coverage for electronic or mechanical failure.
- If the person driving is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Any consequential loss.
- Loss or damage to the car caused by nuclear war or mutiny.
- Damage to tyres or tubes will not be covered.
- Any damage caused outside India.
How Is The Premium For The Private Car Package Policy Calculated:
The premium for the Oriental Insurance Private Car Package Policy depends on the following factors:
- Age of the vehicle
- Insured Declared Value of the vehicle
- Cubic Capacity of the four-wheeler
- Registration zone (city, village, etc.)
- If the subscriber has chosen add-on covers
- If the vehicle is run on LPG/CNG
- If the subscriber has chosen additional coverage for electronic parts
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.