About New India Auto Insurance
From offering your family a freedom of movement to establishing your financial status amongst peers, the joys of owning a car are many. But that happiness could be short lived if your vehicle meets with an unfortunate mishap. Such untimely accidents can be dangerous and could drain out your savings completely. Hence, it becomes very important to ensure that your cherished vehicle is covered against damages and losses by a good auto insurance policy.
New India Auto Policy is easy to purchase and will give you a complete peace of mind by providing a comprehensive cover against all possible damages.
Features and Benefits of New India Auto Insurance
Here are some of the countless benefits that comes with The New India Assurance Auto Insurance Policy.
- Any vehicle owner who has a two-wheeler or a car registered in his name with the Regional Transport Authority can easily apply for New India Auto Insurance.
- Discounts are offered for Automobile Association Member, Vintage Car and vehicles with anti-theft device.
- Policyholders can avail additional protection and flexibility through different add-on covers.
- Concession is provided for laid up vehicles and for attaching side car for two wheelers.
- Hassle-free and quick claim settlement.
- Depending on the type of vehicle and number of years for which no claim has been made, no-claim discounts ranging from 20% to 50% are offered on renewal of policy.
Covers offered by New India Assurance Vehicle Insurance
Two types of covers are offered to all types of vehicles plying on public roads including private cars and two wheelers.
Liability only Policy
This policy covers third party liability for bodily injury or death and property damage. Also, personal accident cover for owner and driver is included under liability only policy.
This offers additional cover against loss or damage to vehicle insured. Package policy also offers protection against losses described under liability only policy.
The Scope of Liability Only and Package Policies
- Liability Only policy covers owner’s legal liability to pay compensation for damage to third party property and death or injury to a third-party person.
- Package policy covers loss or damage due to fire, explosion, self-ignition, lightning, burglary, malicious and terrorist acts, riot, external accident and natural calamities.
- New India auto insurance policy can be extended to cover additional risks on payment of an extra premium. Risks like legal liability to employees, personal accident cover for passengers & paid drivers, loss or damage due to accessories in car can be covered using add-on covers.
- New India Vehicle Insurance is flexible, customizable and comes with many benefits like discounts, easy renewal and hassle-free claim process. With the comprehensive coverage provided by New India Assurance Motor Policy, you can sure be prepared to face any sudden accident.
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017