If you own a car, then as per the Motor Vehicle Act 1988, it is mandatory to have a car insurance policy. You can consider purchasing a car insurance policy from Navi General Insurance Company which is known to offer a host of insurance products including car insurance.
Features of Navi Car Insurance
On availing car insurance from Navi General Insurance Company, there are certain features that you will be able to enjoy. Some of them are:
- Engine protection: In case your engine gets flooded due to monsoon then you can avail this facility where the insurer will cover your cost of repair of the engine.
- Zero depreciation cover: Under this cover, the cost of replacement of items such as rubber, glass, plastic, etc. are covered under the policy. Such cost is not covered under a regular policy.
- No-claim bonus (NCB):In case you do not file a claim during a year, then you can avail the no-claim bonus, where the insurer will offer you a discount on the payment of your premiums.
- Invoice return cover: In case your car gets damaged due to an accident or is stolen, then the insurer will cover the loss by paying you the insured declared value (IDV) of your vehicle.
Types of car insurance policies offered by Navi General
- Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy: In case your vehicle gets damaged or stolen, the insurer will cover the loss incurred by you. Not only that, if your vehicle is involved in damaging the property of a third victim or causing bodily harm due to an accident, then the insurance company will also compensate the victim for the loss incurred. The insurer will also cover any damage caused to your vehicle due to flood or any natural or manmade disaster.
- Third party Car Insurance Policy: Under this policy, if your car is involved in an accident which caused damage to the property of a third-party victim including injuries to person/s, then the insurance company will compensate the victim accordingly and cover the loss incurred.
- Long-term Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy: Under this policy you will get the benefits offered by a comprehensive car insurance policy at an affordable premium for many years. You will not be required to renew your policy every year and will also enjoy benefits such as a no-claim bonus if you have a claim-free year thus allowing you to save money.
How to save on your car insurance premiums
- Purchase your car insurance policy online.
- Install security and safety features in your car.
- You can save on premiums by becoming a member of Automobile Association of India.
- Avoid filing claims for repairs that are affordable. You will be able to enjoy the benefits of no-claim bonus.
- How can I purchase a car insurance policy from Navi General Insurance?
- Can I switch to Navi General Insurance without losing my NCB?
- How is the premium of my car insurance policy decided?
You can purchase car insurance from Navi General Insurance by downloading their app and applying for it online. The process is convenient, hassle-free and simple.
Yes, you can switch to Navi General Insurance without losing your NCB.
The premium payable will depend on factors such as the type of car you possess, its insured declared value, the location in which you reside, add-on covers you wish to avail, NCBs if any, coverage amount, etc.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care