Bajaj Allianz car insurance helps you stay compliant with government regulations that make it mandatory to have vehicle insurance. With enough coverage, you have sufficient protection against theft, accident-related damages, and vandalism. You also have the option of insurance against personal injuries that ensure you have enough coverage for medical expenses in case of accident-related injuries. Third-party damage coverage also ensures that you have sufficient insurance coverage to pay for any damages caused to others or their vehicles in the case of any accident.
To renew Bajaj Allianz car insurance online, you just need to follow a few simple steps on the company’s website. In a matter of five minutes your car insurance stands renewed! Once you are on the ‘Renew Online’ tab (featured on the main landing page of Bajaj Allianz website), click on the ‘private car’ icon. The page asks for some basic information details. It is mandatory to fill in all the details, accurately, to proceed with the car renewal process.
Details Required for Car Insurance Renewal
Here are the details you are required to provide for renewal of your car insurance:
- Your first name (as on the official/car insurance records)
- Your contact number
- Your email address. Please provide the address on which you wish to be communicated.
- Your vehicle registration number
- The existing policy number of your car
After the aforementioned details have been filled up duly, click on ‘proceed for renewal’ and you will be taken to ‘Policy Details’ page. This will be followed by ‘Premium Details’ page and ‘Policy Dispatch Details’ page. After successful completion of filling up the required details on each of these pages, you will receive a welcome letter. Congratulations! Your car insurance policy has been renewed.
Renewing your car insurance protects you from various unforeseen circumstances like accidents, thefts, and damages caused by natural calamities or man-made actions.
Benefits of Renewing Bajaj Allianz Vehicle Insurance Online
These are the benefits of renewing your Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy online:
- Less paperwork
- Easy comparison of different premiums, features, and policies online
- Multiple payment modes
- Transparent processes
- No middlemen
- Quick policy renewal
- Convenience of renewing it anytime and anywhere
- Check your policy status and renew in future also online
The Key Features Of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal Are
- Cashless claims at over 1500 preferred garages/workshops
- Towing facility is provided in case of an accident or a breakdown
- Get instant assistance on your claims and updates about your claim status through SMS alerts
- Enjoy hassle-free vehicle inspection in the 1500 preferred workshops
- Covers loss or damage caused by natural calamities – fire, explosion, earthquake, storm, etc.
- Covers loss or damage caused due to man-made reasons – theft, riot, burglary, damage in transit, etc.
- Accident Coverage for the individual owner/driver of the vehicle
- Protection from legal liability in case of death or property damage of a third party.
To make things easier, you can subscribe to the renewal reminder feature on Bajaj Allianz website. Enter your name, contact details and renewal date. A reminder will be sent to renew your car insurance policy . You cannot enjoy the benefits of having an insured car after your car insurance term expired. Hence, renewing your car insurance (once the initial term expires) is very important.
Inclusions under Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy
The following are the inclusions under a comprehensive vehicle insurance policy:
Personal Accident Coverage: Provides financial compensation to the policy holder in case of any physical disability due to an accident or financial compensation to the nominee in case of death of the policy holder due to an accident
Third-Party Coverage: If a third-party has been injured or property damaged due to an accident, this covers the financial compensation that has to be provided to them under the law
Damages Due to Natural Calamities: Damages due to riots, burglary, theft, strikes, vandalism, etc., are covered under this.
Exclusions under Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy
These are the exclusions under the vehicle insurance policy:
- Damages incurred if found to be driving under the influence of substances that are prohibited
- Depreciation of the vehicle and ageing of components due to normal wear and tear
- Uncontrollable external influences such as nuclear attacks, mutiny, or war
- Invalid license nullifies insurance protection
Factors that Influence Your Vehicle Insurance Premium
These are the factors that can reduce or increase the premium of your vehicle insurance:
- Digital Insurance comes with lower premiums on purchase and renewal
- Type of engine (diesel or petrol)
- Age of the vehicle
- Place (metro or rural)
- Model of the vehicle
- Type, composition, cubic capacity, etc.
- Add-Ons such as passenger cover, zero depreciation, etc.
- Deductibles: Voluntary deductibles minimise premiums through contribution of a predetermined amount
- Anti-theft devices certified by ARAI fetch discounts on premiums
- Type of coverage (comprehensive is more expensive than standalone)
- Buying a policy directly from a seller rather than an agent
- No Claim Bonus (enabling you to get a discount on future premiums if no claims have been raised in the previous year)
- Can I renew Bajaj Allianz car insurance on any mobile app?
- How do I renew Bajaj Allianz car insurance offline?
- How will I know when it's time to renew my Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy?
Yes, you can renew your Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy on the bank's dedicated mobile application for motor vehicle insurance.
You can easily renew your Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy offline by visiting the nearest branch of the insurance company. You will have to submit a physical copy of all the documents required. You can make the payment of the premium through demand draft, cheque, or debit card.
If you have purchased the policy online, or renewed it online in the past, you will get alerts at the time of renewal on your registered mobile number or registered email address. You can also check the status of your policy online by logging into your user account.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017