When it comes to something as crucial as car insurance and car insurance renewal policy, Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance is trusted by millions. The company enables its policyholders to renew their car insurance quickly and conveniently.
To renew Bajaj Allianz car insurance online , you just need to follow a few simple steps on the company’s website. In a matter of five minutes your car insurance stands renewed! Once you are on the ‘Renew Online’ tab (featured on the main landing page of Bajaj Allianz website), click on the ‘private car’ icon. The page asks for some basic information details. It is mandatory to fill in all the details, accurately, to proceed with the car renewal process.
- Your first name (as on the official/car insurance records)
- Your contact number
- Your email address. Please provide the address on which you wish to be communicated.
- Your vehicle registration number
- The existing policy number of your car
After the aforementioned details have been filled up duly, click on ‘proceed for renewal’ and you will be taken to ‘Policy Details’ page. This will be followed by ‘Premium Details’ page and ‘Policy Dispatch Details’ page. After successful completion of filling up the required details on each of these pages, you will receive a welcome letter. Congratulations! Your car insurance policy has been renewed.
Renewing your car insurance is essential to protect your car from various unforeseen circumstances like accidents, thefts, and damages caused by natural calamities or man-made actions.
The Key Features Of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal Are
- Cashless claims at over 1500 preferred garages/workshops
- Towing facility is provided in case of an accident or a breakdown
- Get instant assistance on your claims and updates about your claim status through SMS alerts
- Enjoy hassle-free vehicle inspection in the 1500 preferred workshops
- Covers loss or damage caused by natural calamities – fire, explosion, earthquake, storm, etc.
- Covers loss or damage caused due to man-made reasons – theft, riot, burglary, damage in transit, etc.
- Accident Coverage for the individual owner/driver of the vehicle
- Protection from legal liability in case of death or property damage of a third party.
To make things easier, you can subscribe to the renewal reminder feature on Bajaj Allianz website. Enter your name, contact details and renewal date. A reminder will be sent to renew your car insurance policy . You cannot enjoy the benefits of having an insured car after your car insurance term expired. Hence, renewing your car insurance (once the initial term expires) is very important.
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017