As India’s third largest private sector bank, Axis Bank offers one of the best car insurance policies loaded with benefits and additional coverage to ensure maximum protection to a four wheeler. Motor insurance is mandatory in India and having an Axis Bank motor insurance policy is one of the safest investment options available for a car owner.
AutoSecure, a comprehensive car insurance policy offered by Axis Bank provides enhanced protection to a vehicle, ensuring peace of mind for the owner. This car insurance policy comes with additional benefits, unique add-on covers, third party liability coverage and also protection for damages caused due to natural and man-made calamities.
Features & Benefits of Axis Bank Car Insurance
AutoSecure comes with the following value-add features and add-on covers and Axis Bank customers have the option of customizing their car insurance policies as they find suitable.
- Axis Bank provides a free pick-up option for the vehicle during emergency situations.
- Customers can also make direct settlements at garages where the insured vehicle is being repaired.
- AutoSecure also offers an accident-repair warranty of up to 6 months.
- Axis Bank guarantees the usage of quality spare parts and materials when replacements or repairs are done on a vehicle.
- Axis Bank customers can have their car insurance claim settlements done quickly in a period of 7 days.
- Policyholders can also choose from a variety of add-on covers to provide extra protection to their insured vehicles.
Axis Bank Car Insurance Coverage
- Auto Secure insurance covers any total or partial loss or damage to an insured vehicle occurring due to accidents or fire.
- The car insurance policy also provides a third party legal liability cover along with compensation for third party property damage and third party bodily injury.
- The bank does not give any deduction on account of the Salvage Value of the vehicle.
- Accident claims and repairs have been made easier with the ‘Green Channel Settlement’ process from Axis Bank and customers can also enjoy value-added benefits from Axis Bank’s accredited garages.
- The ‘Auto Restore Warranty’ feature offers policyholders additional warranty on accident repairs when they opt for the ‘Green Channel Settlement’ process.
Add-On Covers for Axis Bank Car Insurance
Axis Bank offers a total of eight add-ons which can be chosen along with the car insurance policy, each offering a unique coverage benefit.Depreciation Reimbursement
Axis Bank customers can enjoy the benefit of making full claims without any deduction for depreciation of replaced parts. This cover is valid for insured vehicles aged up to 3 years and claims can be made twice during the policy tenure.Return to Invoice
If a vehicle is declared a Total Loss or a Constructive Total Loss, then this cover compensates the difference between the receivable claim amount and the purchase price or current replacement price of the vehicle. Registration charges and road tax for the insured vehicle is also covered for vehicles aged up to 3 years.Daily Allowance
The insurer pays a fixed amount as an allowance to policyholders for hiring transport while their vehicles are undergoing repairs with valid claims, provided the repair time is no longer than 3 days. This cover is valid up to 10 days and in cases of total loss or theft of the vehicle, it is valid for 15 days.No Claim Bonus
Axis Bank offers No-claim bonus cover for one valid own damage during the policy tenure provided the vehicle currently has 25% NCB and the policyholder has not made any claims for previous 2 years. The NCB protection comes into effect only if the car insurance policy.Repair of Glass, Fibre, Plastic and Rubber Parts
If policyholders replace or repair glass, plastic, fibre or rubber parts in their insured vehicles, they can do so without affecting their NCB benefits.Key Replacement
AutoSecure compensates the cost of a stolen or lost car key along with the cost for replacement of locks if the vehicle has been broken into.Emergency Transport and Hotel Expenses
This add-on cover pays the cost of lodging and transport for returning to the policyholder’s place of residence, in cases of accidents happening outside municipal limits.Loss of Personal Belongings
Any loss or damage to personal belongings present inside a vehicle at the time of an accident will be compensated by AutoSecure.