Volkswagen offers a fully comprehensive car insurance package to its Indian customers that provides maximum convenience to the policyholder with minimum hassles. The insurance includes a lot of additional benefits at no extra cost.
Since the inception of the company, Volkswagen Finance Private Limited has been providing customers car finance solutions laced with innovation. The company now offers cutting-edge insurance products as well.
Key Features of Volkswagen car insurance
Volkswagen has entered into a partnership with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company to offer you a unique insurance plan. The policy offers insurance coverage to the vehicle and also includes the features of extended warranty and depreciation shield. Speedy processing and transparency are some of the significant features of the plan.
Effectively, the auto insurance policy from Volkswagen ensures that you have a peaceful drive each time.
Advantages of choosing Volkswagen car insurance
Volkswagen car insurance offers a host of benefits to policyholders. Listed below are some of the advantages of the plan:
- Customers can avail cashless claim settlement facility at all Volkswagen dealers throughout the country.
- There is a large amount of transparency in the process of claims settlement.
- If you choose to get your car repaired at a dealer, warranty will not be invalidated.
- The policyholder can get assured repairs by trained technicians at dealers. They use genuine spare parts and top quality materials for the repair work.
- If the policyholder has opted for Drive Assure variant of car insurance, there is no depreciation for repair work in the event of accidents.
- The plan includes engine protector coverage that safeguards the policyholder against major financial losses that are not accounted for by the manufacturer.
- Customers can get access to the 24x7 customer service facility offered by the insurer. The customer care team can be contacted at the number, 1800-209-6262.
- Customers can avail coverage for losses due to natural disasters, such as self-ignition, storm, rockslide, lightning, flood, cyclone, earthquake, etc.
- The car gets protection against man-made catastrophes, such as robbery, hateful act, assault, civil riot, and any other damage incurred by the car while in transit through road, rail, waterway, elevator, or air.
- If your car breaks down unexpectedly or you encounter a punctured tyre, you can utilise the roadside assistance facility for help. You can contact the insurer at their roadside assistance number and the staff from the nearest Volkswagen network workshop will assist you.
- The Volkswagen motor insurance policy is inclusive of third-party liability insurance. This offers coverage for legal and medical expenses if the insured car is involved in an accident and a third-party suffers injury/death or damage to property.
- The coverage also includes personal accident protection for the driver/owner.
- With the Volkswagen auto insurance plan, you can get your No Claim Bonus (NCB) transferred without any hassles.s
With Volkswagen motor insurance, you will have the commitment of a team of passionate professionals offering you services round the clock. In addition to the benefits that you receive from the premium-class car insurance package, you also get peace of mind regarding the repairs done on your vehicle.
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017