Solid, well-built and quite European, Skoda is quite the status quo along with some vibrant proficiency. Skoda Auto India Private Limited is an Indian subsidiary of Europe's premium automobile manufacturer. A firm that was started off with cycle manufacturing has come a long way. More than a hundred years old, Skoda takes its customers peace of mind a bit more seriously than the rest.
Vehicle insurance for Skoda offers you the peace of mind of a scheme with tremendous worth for money. But it is also as quick in terms of customized support in case of an accident claim. Moreover you have the assurance of a competitive team who will make sure that your vehicle will be back on road with you gracing the driving seat. Skoda has had a whopping success utilizing a new technology known as WebGL to market its latest models.
When You Indemnify Your Favourite Skoda Car You Are Entitled For The Following Perks:
- Priceless peace of mind.
- Upkeeps made using original Skoda parts.
- All repairs and maintenances done by a qualified Skoda mechanic.
- When your car is in the workshop, you will be given a courtesy car, no matter how the accident is caused.
- Your child seat will also be replaced.
- Retrieval of your vehicle after the accident, burglary or wreckage.
- Skoda car cover has been customized with Skoda users in mind to implement whatever is required.
Deciding On The Perfect Car Insurance For Your Skoda:
The money you will be capitalizing in the car insurance is totally dependent on the car make and its on-road price. You ought to decide the insurance sum based on how simple or swanky your vehicle is. The key factors like the risks covered, the car’s Insured Declared Value (IDV), the premium per month and deductibles that you could pay for and deductions that you are entitled to receive, must be decided pretty sensibly based on the model you hold. So it is significant to know about the various makes to comprehend the right amount of coverage.
Skoda Car Categorization:
- Luxury Cars (Upper mid size and full size):
Mid-size and full-size extravagant Skoda cars range from Skoda Octavia, Skoda Superb to New Skoda Yeti. If you own a luxury or an enormous family car like Octavia, Superb or Yeti, valued well above INR 15 lacs, you are advised to go in for Bumper to Bumper cover. These vehicles are usually endowed with complex electrical parts and efficient electronic contraptions. Small automated or electrical failures or even a slight dip on the car fiber body might cost you thousands of bucks.
- Mid-sized Car:
For large Family or Mid-sized automobiles like Skoda Rapid, you are strongly advised to buy a coverage that takes care of both small and foremost accidental indemnities. Comprehensive cover is not an obligation in these cases.
- Small-sized/ Family Car/ Compact Car:
This mostly involves compact cars like Skoda Fabia. For small family carriers like Fabia, insurance is based on the distance driven on an average and how disaster-prone the region is. In these events, protection for only main matters are adequate as repair costs for slight electrical or electronic fiascos or small scratches and dents are negligible.
Comparing Car Insurance For Skoda Car Models With The Rest
Skoda offers its sizable clientele with some of the most urbane cars in the universe with up-to-the-minute engineering rudiments and a large range of modern day paraphernalia that is bound to give joy to every Skoda owner in their daily driving. Beginning from a mere compact diesel tailgates to well-appointed sedans to durable Sport Utility Vehicles, Skoda has customized car makes for cur purchasers from diverse backgrounds. Skoda is high maintenance and if you are worried about the safety of your beloved car, you must get it adequate cover. An apposite car insurance will not only offer financial protection against unforeseen damage and other losses, but will also alleviate a lot of unnecessary stress.
Features & Benefits of Skoda Car Insurance:
- Round the clock availability to Skoda customer care service:
Skoda boasts of a committed customer service care, which you can contact by dialing the toll free number 1800 209 6262. As a vehicle owner, you can avail all kinds of insurance or service related help at any time. It goes a long way in offering customer contentment in case of any emergencies or assistance required.
- Loss evaluator/ reviewer within two working hours of claim notification:
Skoda is quite prompt in assisting you financially to settle your car insurance claim by directing a loss or damage inspector in no less than two hours after claim reporting.
- Dealerships are fortified to give you electronic approximation:
Avail suitable expense estimate at all dealerships, as each showroom has more than equipped to offer you with an electronic estimate for the car. This will give you an overall idea about car’s price and insurance.
- Online renewal feature for clientele (credit card with EMI options):
You don’t have to make a trip to a dealership or insurer to renew your policy. Skoda car insurance comes with convenience for you to renew your plan from the comfort of your home or office.
- Co-branded automobile insurance cover:
Solid dedication to bring about admirable and stress free service to all Skoda consumers has become their motto, thanks to the insurance carrier partner with the best in the arena.
- Cashless service to be availed at any Skoda approved garage:
At the time of your claims settlement, you do not have to shell out money for those spare parts used for repairing or replacing. The sum allowed will be as per your vehicle insurance plan.
- Complete transparency during insurance claim settlement:
Honesty and transparency are the adopted guiding principles of Skoda automobile cover. The aim is to offer the best compensation for every claim made.
- Promise to repair or replace with original spare parts:
You are assured that no matter which Skoda dealer or workshop you go to, all the repairs and replacement will be done using company-manufactured spare parts.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017