A pioneer in automobile industry, Hyundai Motor Company was established in the year 1967. To cater to the need of Indians, Hyundai Motor India Limited was established as a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company. Hyundai is the second largest car manufacturer and largest passenger car exporter in India and offers eight car models across segments, each carefully designed to offer nothing but the best. Hyundai Motor Company also boasts of a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant with world class facilities and technologies for production, testing and quality. With constant support from the Indian customers and focus on innovation, Hyundai has constantly been India’s number one exporter for last 10 consecutive years. In India, Hyundai Motor Company has also established a million dollar Research and Development facility to further its excellence in automobile development. With over 1100 service centres and 415 dealers across India, Hyundai Motor Company has a wide footprint.
Hyundai offers a range of car models in India including Verna, Elantra, Santa Fe, Grand i10 and Eon. The quality of these cars and impeccable and a proof to this fact is the sales that Hyundai makes in India. A hands down favorite amongst the Indians when it comes to cars, Hyundai offers comprehensive insurance cover before rolling it out of showroom. A comprehensive car insurance is very important irrespective of the Hyundai car model that you choose. To guard your dear four-wheeler from manmade and natural mishaps, you need an car insurance cover . To be informed about the car insurance schemes for Hyundai cars, you need to compare the policies available in the market and their features also.
Features of Hyundai Car Insurance
- Road Side Assistance
Get roadside assistance for Hyundai cars with roadside assistance. Just call your insurer if you face problems like a flat tyre, breakdown, minor breakdowns and lost keys.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance Cover
All insurance companies offer third party liability cover and comprehensive cover that covers most of the common natural calamities and man-made mishaps. Also, personal accident cover for driver is offered.
- Wide Coverage
Comprehensive motor insurance cover offers compensation for loss or damage to the car caused by the following - malicious act, terrorist activity, burglary, housebreaking, theft, lightning, inundation, flood, earthquake, damage while in transit by lift/elevator/rail.road/waterways, landslide and rockslide.
- Cashless Settlement across all Garages
If your car has broken down in the middle of nowhere and if you don’t have enough cash to get it services, insurance will come to your rescue. Get your car repaired at any of the Hyundai partner garages and avail the benefits of cashless repairing.
- Third Party Liability Cover
If you inadvertently cause damage to a third-party property or vehicle or cause injury and if that third party files a claim against the damage/injury, this cover will offer you the required protection.
- Engine Protection Coverage
It covers the loss or damage caused to the car engine due to unforeseen mishaps. Do enquire with your insurer about this cover to find out if it applies for all Hyundai car models.
Discounts on Hyundai Car Insurance
- No Claim Bonus (NCB)
To reward safe driving, insurance companies have come up with the concept of No Claim Bonus. For every claim free year, you get discount on insurance premiums ranging up to 50%. This benefit is offered for all Hyundai cars by all insurance companies as well.
- Professional Discount
Select insurers offer discounts on premium for customers who work in certain businesses like doctors and for members of Automobile Association of India (AAI).
Car Insurance Partners of Hyundai Cars
The following insurance companies offer various car insurance schemes for Hyundai automobiles.
- United India Insurance Company Car Insurance
- Bharti AXA GI Car Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
- HDFC Standard Car Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance
Also, contact your automobile dealer for more information regarding the scope of policy offered by each insurers and also about the discounts on insurance for Hyundai cars.
Hyundai Car Models Available in India
|Model||On Road Price|
|Hyundai D-Lite (Solid/Metallic)||General: Rs.3.65 Lakhs to Rs.3.69 Lakhs Petrol versions: Rs.3.94 Lakhs to Rs.3.99 Lakhs|
|Hyundai Era (Solid/Metallic)||Petrol versions: Rs.4.11 Lakhs to Rs.4.15 lakhs|
|Hyundai Magna||Petrol versions: Rs.4.46 lakhs to 4.50 lakhs|
|Hyundai Magna + 1.0L||Rs.4.80 lakhs to 4.84 lakhs|
|Hyundai Sportz||Rs.4.79 lakhs to 4.83 lakhs|
|Hyundai New i10 (1.1 Litres) including Hyundai Era, Hyundai Magna and Hyundai Sportz||Rs.4.89 lakhs to Rs.5.54 lakhs|
|Hyundai Grand i10 (1.2 Litres) including Hyundai i10 Era, Hyundai i10 magna, Hyundai i10 Sportz and Hyundai i10 Asta||Rs.5.51 lakhs to Rs.8.06 lakhs|
|Hyundai Xcent Petrol - VTVT SX, Base with ABS and Base||Rs.5.83 lakhs to Rs.8.87 lakhs|
|Hyundai Xcent Diesel including CRDI Base, CRDI Base with ABS and CRDI New||Rs.6.82 lakhs to Rs.9.03 lakhs|
|Hyundai Elite i20 Petrol including Hyundai Era, Hyundai Magna, Hyundai Sportz, Hyundai Asta||Rs.6.30 lakhs to Rs.8.39 lakhs|
|Hyundai Elite i20 including CRDI Era, CRDI Magna and CRDI Sportz||Rs.7.59 lakhs to Rs.8.84 lakhs|
The table above gives a snapshot of on-road price for Hyundai car models. As automobile prices are subject to frequent change, do enquire with your dealer to find out the prevailing on-road price for your favorite Hyundai car model. The final price will be the On-road price plus the costs of Hyundai car insurance and extended warranty.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care